carat
color
clarity

My AGL certed natural spinel ring

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RSargent,
Please do not feel pressured or anything similar into posting reports of any kind on PS. We are not CS police or anything like that. :lol: The goal is to increase awareness and hopefully educate so as long as you know you aren't being taken for a ride (full disclosure and paid a fair price), that's all that matters. It is all about trying our best to make sure the OP or buyer is happy with their purchase.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Lab certs are great for piece of mind. Since I have been larger bigger spinels I obtain lab certs on them for this reason. Tell us more about the ring.:)

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is smashing! I love the milgrain, and the stylized shield shoulders.
The setting and the stone make a very dramatic statement. I too, would like to hear more about it.

As for the lab report, I think it is great for you for peace of mind as your stone is large in addition to lovely. Lab reports can become costly if you have many. There are some on PS who feel that when they buy from a reputable seller a stone under $1,000 they care comfortable with out a report, or maybe only get a brief. If you share your lab report in a post you can blur out the report number and date from the jpg . Beyond celebrating your stone or helping interpret the report no one (especially the lurkers) needs information that could be identifying.

RSargent

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your elegant and subtle education. I am new to this cert thing!

RSargent

Shiny_Rock
The stone is over 3 carats and set in an 18k white gold setting with about 1 carat of diamonds. It's fun to see the stone sparkle in different light sources.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and setting. I love the elegant shoulders. Please post more pics.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RSargent|1432566900|3880970 said:
The stone is over 3 carats and set in an 18k white gold setting with about 1 carat of diamonds. It's fun to see the stone sparkle in different light sources.

I love the antique look setting and how the white gold and diamonds bring out the rich purple of your spinel. Was this a special occasion ring or just for fun?

RSargent

Shiny_Rock
Just for fun. I saw a spinel for sale at a local jewelry store. It had a similar setting but was very expensive. This came along all certified and affordable. Here are a few more photos. I love the setting too. Very substantial and well made ring.

_30525.jpg

_30526.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results