shape
carat
color
clarity

More jadeite beads

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
The bright green beads were purchased at an antique store here. The lady I bought them from said her husband got them in China during WWII. I didn't care whether the beads were real or not because the clasp was beautiful. I sold the clasp and have had the beads in a drawer since. I need them to be tested for polymer. The color is pretty darn good and they only have a few obvious inclusions and some areas where the color is less pronounced and whiter.

The second strand are "moss in snow"'sh. You can see the yucky brown ones on one side and the quite pretty ones on the other lol! And the final pictures is of the various types together.

_896.jpg

_897.jpg

_898.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I also like the last set you put up, both very cool.

You can always heat up a needle and try to poke the beads with it. If the needle goes in, they're polymer.

mina78

Rough_Rock
The bright green beads were purchased at an antique store here. The lady I bought them from said her husband got them in China during WWII. I didn't care whether the beads were real or not because the clasp was beautiful. I sold the clasp and have had the beads in a drawer since. I need them to be tested for polymer. The color is pretty darn good and they only have a few obvious inclusions and some areas where the color is less pronounced and whiter.

The second strand are "moss in snow"'sh. You can see the yucky brown ones on one side and the quite pretty ones on the other lol! And the final pictures is of the various types together.

_896.jpg

_897.jpg

_898.jpg

Didi you ever get this necklace tested in the end? If they're untreated I imagine they would be worth a fortune?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results