shape
carat
color
clarity

Mint Tourmaline...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stumbled across this and thought someone PLEASE buy it and then post lots of pics and put me out of my misery!
39.gif

Available here.

(Sorry I can''t add pic - don''t know how to do it on Mac. )

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Is this the one?

"mint green tourmaline
a fabulus lovely gemstone
far better than the photo
cushion cut
slightly included but not as bad as photo shows
measures 10 x 10 mm "

I really hope it is better than the photo - I am not enamoured of it. The colour seems muddy.

gemhuntertourm.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lots of inclusions or merely dirty?

not necessarily the way you wanted to be put out of your misery....hearing negatives.

mz

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s not flawless I agree but thought it pretty nonetheless.....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's pretty, and really similar in cutting to Arcadian's beautiful (and cleaner) Afghan tourmaline from Gene. It's not the most saturated stone, but these gems are difficult to find. I recently had to buy a piece of Afghan rough just to obtain a nice minty open color blue/green stone. It's just not that readily available.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
it looks dirty to me..needs a good wiping off..i am real bad about smudging my stones..seems like i am always eating hot wings and handling stones

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2010 12:53:56 AM
Author: amethystguy
it looks dirty to me..needs a good wiping off..i am real bad about smudging my stones..seems like i am always eating hot wings and handling stones

laughing at your hot wings comment amguy
9.gif

But nah, this stone is not doing it for me either - sorry! I think you can obsess over better pozzum
2.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah, for a minute there, I thought it was Arcadian’s stone cut by Gene because the cutting pattern is so similar.
23.gif
I think what we are seeing are dirt and an oily sheen (in need of a good cleaning), not inclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results