shape
carat
color
clarity

Me and my jewels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
So within the past two weeks, I ended up bidding on this diamond ring on ebay and lost of course but some how that made my mom decide (its all her fault I even know about PS) that she wants to get me a gem for graduation (BS this May) and I should get her one for mother''s day. So we started looking around online and of course just like diamonds I am now addicted my own little gemstone project. Over on the diamond side I was sad an sulky because I have no real bling other than the CZ ring I hav (which I love anyway). And then yesterday it dawned on me that I have a few inheritted gems from my great aunt.
23.gif
WHat I have jewels!

So without going on any longer than I already have here are my few pieces.....

First up is the aquamarine pendant my mother believes I should give her out of the kindness of my heart because its her birthstone, um yeah, right!

closeupaqua.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Sorry it is dirty, I have not yet learned the proper way to clean gems.... I''ll work on that

aquapin.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
The sad and lonely amethyst earing that lost its mate long ago, irresponsible child I was darnit!

lone amethyst.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
The itty bitty sapphire earings, they are really pretty in color but so small you cant really tell
7.gif

sapphire earings.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
This last piece is my pride and joy. I bought it myself while I was in Israel a couple of years ago. I was killing time in the hotel jewelry store and it caught my eye. I could not pass it up and trust me I tried! Now I can only imagine what price I paid for it, but if I remeber correctly it was a good deal despite being a hotel jewelry store. Must have a bad memory... Well I haven''t ever worn it because when I bought it I thought it might be saved for my wedding day. However now that I am beginning to think about engagement and diamonds I am not sure. Without further ado, here is the necklace....

whole necklace.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Lastly an accidental shot that shows off some of the fire given by the opals. THese pics don''t even begin to show all the sparkle and specks of fire in them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results