shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a peridot diamond eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
me and my sister are both august babies and I thought it would be neat to get matching rings... I cant spend alot but like to find an eternity ring with peridots and diamonds.
any ideas?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
OOOH that one from ID is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/6/2009 1:52:59 PM
Author: ckrickett

I like this one alot to I''m just so scared of pave... I''m a rough and tumble kinda gal
I know what you mean
9.gif
bezel baby bezel!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 1:59:34 PM
Author: D&T
Date: 8/6/2009 1:52:59 PM

I like this one alot to I'm just so scared of pave... I'm a rough and tumble kinda gal
I know what you mean
9.gif
bezel baby bezel!

I already planned on it...
I'm wondering if james meyers (1345?) would look good with an oval diamond and two little oec on the sides.
this is the wrong thread for that tho

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey just wondering if you were set on rings? or maybe matching pendant or earrings or something like that? you know what else I was thinking that would look awesome is if you had those scattered diamond band WF but with peridot in them instead, they would look fantastic.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 2:21:53 PM
hey just wondering if you were set on rings? or maybe matching pendant or earrings or something like that? you know what else I was thinking that would look awesome is if you had those scattered diamond band WF but with peridot in them instead, they would look fantastic.

OOH! I like the way you think!
I''m having lunch with my mom and we were gonna talk about it. If she could contribute a bit that might be the way to go!!!!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 2:35:45 PM
Date: 8/6/2009 2:21:53 PM

OOH! I like the way you think!

I''m having lunch with my mom and we were gonna talk about it. If she could contribute a bit that might be the way to go!!!!

OneGarnetGirl on Etsy who a lot of PSers have used, has a scattered gemstone band; I''m sure you could get all peridots or peridots and diamonds...

Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26399488

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results