shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR listings on gold/diamonds grades

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone notice that some of his listings say that the metal is 18K and then if you go down lower, it''s 14K. He also has some listings that say you get VS diamonds, but when I emailed him, he said they were SI, not VS. Are we obligated to buy anything we win if he states one thing, but the listing states another? This is so confusing, and again, it makes me worry about the consistency of things. Last night a gorgeous setting went for auction and ended up being nearly $600 by the time it was over. I hope it was truly VS diamonds as the listing stated.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
The winner should definitely NOT be obligated to the purchase if it isn''t really what it''s listed as. It''s a shame he seems to be trying to take so much advantage...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know if he''s taking advantage. I just think he forgets to change his listings or doesn''t proofread them. Who knows? Eeeh, I keep losing auctions anyways. The auctions are the only way to get a lower price on the mounts. The weird thing is that the auctions are ending near the bin prices, but no one bids on the bin prices. Go figure!?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
** Mini thread-jack** Is it just me or did the price of LOGR settings sky rocket in the last few days?

I don't think that someone should be obligated to buy the item if two different things are stated. That just seems shady. I want to give someone the benefit of the doubt that it was just shoddy proofreading since LOGR has hundreds of listings on ebay but who knows.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 12:36:13 PM
Author: Clairitek
** Mini thread-jack** Is it just me or did the price of LOGR settings sky rocket in the last few days?

I don''t think that someone should be obligated to buy the item if two different things are stated. That just seems shady. I want to give someone the benefit of the doubt that it was just shoddy proofreading since LOGR has hundreds of listings on ebay but who knows.
I think we''ve all noticed the prices skyrocketing. Ugh!

I also don''t think you should have to pay if the auction advertised VS diamonds and 18k, and what you were to receive is of SI clarity and 14k.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results