shape
carat
color
clarity

Legacyesque setting question

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anybody own a 6mm bezel set Legacyesque setting please?

If so, does it look small? I only have the prong version in an 8mm and I think visually the prong version may look larger.

Next question (!) is it only LOGR who replicate this setting at affordable prices or have you seen it elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD|1330251673|3134816 said:
Does anybody own a 6mm bezel set Legacyesque setting please?

If so, does it look small? I only have the prong version in an 8mm and I think visually the prong version may look larger.

Next question (!) is it only LOGR who replicate this setting at affordable prices or have you seen it elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.

I think Lanbo has it, or something very similar. I don't have a 6x6mm version of this setting, but I can tell you that the diamonds on the 7x7mm version are a tad bit larger, as is the metal on the halo itself. Here's an example of both together. I purchased these more than two years ago, when LOGR had better quality control. Full cut diamonds. I like the proportions of the 8mm setting better to be honest. The 8x8 came as a bezel, but I asked him to add prongs.

I would ask him to replicate the proportions, diamond and halo size on the 8mm version for the 6mm version if he can do that. I never saw his 6mm version.

TLLOGRdiff.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results