shape
carat
color
clarity

JKT and our favourite lapidaries = ?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yup I saw all of those on JKT's last email ...I really like the Jeff White tourmaline but I think my account would hate me. All of her designs are goregous though!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
The JW tourmaline is superb. Drool on my keyboard. Nice design of the ring for it. Wish it were mine (free, of course).

--- Laurie

madams

Rough_Rock
Thanks Making The Grade for posting the link about the JKT spessartite pendant. It was just what I was looking for!! I have a custom spess and wht. sapphire ring coming from Daniel M that it will be beautiful with (stone is my first purchase and is from Barry). I so appreciate all of the contributors to this forum and have learned so much from all of you!!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I think the rubelite is is fantastic

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I see the spess pendant is gone, I hope you got it madams! MTG good enabling work. ;))

I can see Sarahbear with the Rubellite pendant, it'll go well with your JKT collection, that's what bank accounts are for. :mrgreen:

VL and JF, my favourites are the Rubellite and the Indicolite tourmaline, but the Ametrine pendant is very elegant looking.

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome spess pendant! I had fun looking through some of her recent work.

Laura

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madams|1295645906|2829104 said:
Thanks Making The Grade for posting the link about the JKT spessartite pendant. It was just what I was looking for!! I have a custom spess and wht. sapphire ring coming from Daniel M that it will be beautiful with (stone is my first purchase and is from Barry). I so appreciate all of the contributors to this forum and have learned so much from all of you!!

You're welcome! I should actually thank you from saving me from the temptation of buying it myself! I hope you come back and post lots of photos of your new lovelies!

madams

Rough_Rock
Thanks Loving Gems! I am so looking forward to the arrival of both of my new spess gems!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Lovinggems|1295585932|2828444 said:

I love LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the last ring (tsav/diamond 3-stone), but it's just too expensive for me. I've been staring at it ever since it was released.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the first ring, the JW tourm, but it is already reserved, which is a really good thing. That tourmaline is so beautiful, I could just tape the stone to my hand and walk around like that...

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
jstarfireb said:
In addition to the ones posted, I'd like to point out a few more:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66299641/a-little-spicy-tanga-argentium-sterling - Barry Tanga rhodolite
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64948178/green-tourmaline-in-argentium-sterling - Barry supernova green tourmaline (LOVE this one too!)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64737396/deep-red-spessartite-garnet-in-open - Finewater spess

I've had my eye on that last one, what a gorgeous ring and stone! I've got too many wedding expenses right now though... :rolleyes:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the 3 stone tsav ring too, but I already have a 1ct tsavorite from barry in a ring, and I recently got another round tsav from him that's being put in a pendant. So I think I'm tsavved out! My wallet would also be unhappy with me...

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Someone reserved the Rubellite pendant, anyone here has a confession to make?

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Lovinggems|1296212217|2835539 said:

No, but thank God, I had emailed her about it. This saves me some money.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I've been eyeing the tsavorite and diamond ring, too--it's the first thing I check when I visit Barry's site. And it's on sale, too! I've been waffling because I have a larger tsavorite that I need to set, but I really do love the JKT/Barry version.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Add these pieces to the list of reasons I wish I was rich. Drool worthy for sure - especially that Jeff White indicolite. <swoon>

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I love the proportions of the Rubellite ring! I also can't believe no one has gone for the tsav and diamond ring, its perfect.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love the two Tsavorite rings too, is it because the stones are on the small side that these two rings are still available?

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Lovinggems|1296344904|2836840 said:
I love the two Tsavorite rings too, is it because the stones are on the small side that these two rings are still available?

That's the only thing I can think of, because really, what's not to love about those? I really am an admirer of both JKT and Barry!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, yeah, I think we colored stone peeps are a bit spoiled in the size department!

I think if the tsavorite was at least 5mm, it would have been gone in a flash!

freewheelinrose

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks for posting those and introducing me to the designer! JKT is a wonderful artist and the rings on etsy are lovely!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock

The rubellite pendant is mine. But I am not having her put it in the proposed design she showed. It is a little too "antiquey" looking for me. I prefer more modern, clean designs. So, she will be making a similar setting to a spess pendant she just sold someone on PS from her Etsy site.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cind11 you are just killing me with all these gorgeous projects!

I'm unspeakably jealous and hope there will be many photos to come!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
MakingTheGrade|1296422752|2837599 said:
Cind11 you are just killing me with all these gorgeous projects!

I'm unspeakably jealous and hope there will be many photos to come!

Haha thanks, MTG! My picture taking abilities are sorely lacking but I will try. Too bad it never seems to be sunny here. (Ohio)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Cind11|1296422018|2837588 said:

The rubellite pendant is mine. But I am not having her put it in the proposed design she showed. It is a little too "antiquey" looking for me. I prefer more modern, clean designs. So, she will be making a similar setting to a spess pendant she just sold someone on PS from her Etsy site.

Looking forward to seeing it, I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I do have some good news. I am getting the JKT Gamata Tourmaline ring. My first JKT design and Jeff White stone.
Anyone's interest it is posted on her website.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results