shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s finished!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I only have vendor photos so far, but here are three of my new Aquamarine ring! I am so excited, this is my first big jewelry project and I think it came out so well!

ringyayayay.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

iamveryexcite.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oh gorgeous!!! more photos please!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
It''s beeeeee-u-ti-ful!! I love Aqua''s. I really want to get one. Have loads of fun wearing it.
36.gif

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, I love aquamarine as well! Tell us about the stone and where did you get it set?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Great color too.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2010 12:06:50 AM
Author: baby nurse
Ohhhh, I love aquamarine as well! Tell us about the stone and where did you get it set?

I got the stone from a local jewelry store. It''s 2.7 carats and about 7mm x 9mm. I had it set by the etsy jeweler DanielMJ. He and his wife were wonderful to work with and very quick! I can''t wait to get my hot little hands on it!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the compliments ladies! I promise more pictures on Monday or Tuesday.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Love the design! You really can''t go wrong with setting aquas in all white (OK, maybe you can, but rarely...).

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Meg, it is PERFECT!!! It is so much more beautiful than I even imagined! The mounting showcases your stone beautifully!!

We now MUST have a GTG at Louie''s and share our new bling! I''m soo happy for you! This is the ring that you dreamed of!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
It''s LOVELY! Congrats on a beautiful project!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2010 8:29:14 AM
Author: Upgradable
Oh, Meg, it is PERFECT!!! It is so much more beautiful than I even imagined! The mounting showcases your stone beautifully!!

We now MUST have a GTG at Louie''s and share our new bling! I''m soo happy for you! This is the ring that you dreamed of!

It really is! It took awhile, but I finally got what I''d been hoping for. We''re definitely due for a Louie''s date so we can share our new ring-a-lings!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2010 11:16:56 AM
Author: crasru
It is a very nice ring. Is it set in WG?

Thanks! Yes it is WG.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Omgosh, I love it! It came out so beautiful! That setting really shows off the stone. More pictures please!
30.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Well done! Its so classy and elegant! Can''t wait to see IRL pics!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Came back to look again.....

I love the straight baguettes! the mimic the lines of the aqua perfectly! Yummy!!!
30.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
simply elegant and ageless. nice choice!

mz

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I remember when you discovered that beautiful stone! We had our first GTG, and I took you next door to look at all the pretty stones Osi has squirreled around his store. I''m so happy (and a little proud) that you are finally going to have it on your finger!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yay OUPear!!! It''s soooooo pretty - I can''t wait until you post handshots!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I love love the blue-green (or is it greenish-blue?) shade of your aqua, it reminds me of a tropical beach.
3.gif

And the setting complements it so perfectly! I can't wait for you to get it!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2010 4:49:56 PM
Author: Upgradable
I remember when you discovered that beautiful stone! We had our first GTG, and I took you next door to look at all the pretty stones Osi has squirreled around his store. I''m so happy (and a little proud) that you are finally going to have it on your finger!

I''ve been in love with it ever since!
1.gif

Thank you everyone else for the compliments!! I don''t think I''ll be getting it until Wednesday or so now, they didn''t have a complete address for me. Dangit! I''m dying to see it in person!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!! I love the setting and the color of the aqua.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results