shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Pink and Fancy Yellow diamond ring... do you think it''s worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arax

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I''m fairly new to Price Scope and I really like reading the postings. Well, I am interested in a ring available on Ebay. The seller is a legit seller (power seller and 100% positive feedbacks: 522 feedbacks and has hundreds of diamonds for sale.
I wanted to know if this particular ring is worth it. It''s originally posted at $50k, but he saidex he''d sell it at $40k, a substantial discount. I wanted to know if it was worth it. All three diamonds are GIA certified.
It''s a unique looking ring as you can see, with a 1.57 ct Fancy Intense Yellow Asscher cut.
Square Emerald Cut
Natural Fancy Intense Yellow, even distribution.
SI2 clarity
excellent polish
good symmetry
extremely think grade
table 58%
depth 84.9%
Culet none
measurements: 6.01 x 5.81 x 4.93mm
Flouresence none

Each of the 2 pink diamonds:
Square Emerald Cut
Natural Fancy Intense Pink
0.27 carats
3.77 x 3.77 x 2.24mm
depth 59.4%
table 68%
Girdle Thin to Medium
Culet none
polish good
symmetry very good
clarity vs2
even distribution
Flouresence medium blue

Square Emerald Cut
Natural Fancy Intense Purplish Pink
0.33 carats
3.95 x 3.74 x 2.58mm
depth 69.0%
table 68%
Girdle slightly thick to thick
Culet none
polish good
symmetry good
clarity vs2
even distribution
Flouresence medium blue

The ring is platinum 18kt yellow and pink gold
96 diamonds totaling 0.35ct F-G color, VS clarity

Any ideas or suggestions? Is the price good? I want an investment piece I can get a good deal on and pass to my kids...
THANK YOU!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Arax - You will probably get a better response if you post your question in Rocky Talk.

Personally, I think that ring is certainly a unique signature piece. Since you don''t plan to sell it, I''m not sure why you are asking if it would be a good investment piece. As a rule, jewelry is not a good investment. My perception is that in general, DBL gives you a good look for the money. But if you want a piece to pass on, I would suggest investing in a more timeless look.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results