shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t know where to look..need help identifying a stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Hi gang
I bought these lovely earrings in Quebec City this winter. Now I would like to find a similar necklace or at least the stone.I will attach pictures one of the earring and one to compare to other stone colours. The other 2 stones are london blue topaz and aquamarine princess.I will attach another photo in following thread.don't know how to upload 2 pictures.
The colour of the stone in question looks like faceted turqoise?>{spelling} or opal blue green. The best way I can describe it is to take a sky blue topaz and picture it like an opal sparkly and milky I am lost. Any suggestions!!!

earrings4999.jpg

leggs

Shiny_Rock
This picture shows the 3 different colours sorry but I am no photographer...

earrings222.jpg

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi leggs,

To me the stone in the drop earring looks like faceted blue Peruvian opal. There''s no way of telling for sure without testing but for comparison here''s an image I just made of some rough blue opal from my stock.

Richard M.

Peru Blue.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
richard, that is a great pic! i love it.

best of luck finding the necklace leggs!

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Richard I didn''t realize it was that easy..or so it seems when you give me an answer so quick..you rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results