shape
carat
color
clarity

Dior haute jewelry collection with colored stones

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is some of the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen. It puts some JAR to shame IMHO. The jewelry is designed after Dior's favorite flower, the rose. My favorite piece (see photo) is the one with the yellow and green diamonds, tsavorites, demantoids, and minty colored leaves (chyrsoprase). Enjoy, as I wanted to share the beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXylTyhRVt4

Diorrose.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL,
Don't hate me but it doesn't float my boat. Yes, I can see the artistry and appreciate the time, effort and gemstones that the designer and benchperson put into it but it doesn't appeal to me personally. :oops:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Yo, dat shizzl is haute!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1325870369|3096546 said:
TL,
Don't hate me but it doesn't float my boat. Yes, I can see the artistry and appreciate the time, effort and gemstones that the designer and benchperson put into it but it doesn't appeal to me personally. :oops:

Darn, I was going to buy you one for your birthday, but I guess I'll have to get you just a card. LOL!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I love and grow a lot of roses. I'm sorry to say that if I saw one like that on one of my rose bushes, I'd shovel prune the bush immediately: all I can think of is rose gall.

I can see the skill, but I'm afraid it's not something that I'd ever want to own.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Haute couture/jewellery doesn't (or have to) appeal to everyone. Pret a porter?

cheers--Sharon

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
FINALLY! A really lovely collection of jewelry. I always find that there is a huge lapse between execution and object in many many cases of jewelry. Especially once we exit traditional styles like E rings.

I like the green one the least though sorry... my favorite is the yellow then the lilac.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I have a thing for carved floral jewelry. Thank you for posting this! My favorites are the pink and royal blue flowers. Stunning. I bet they take your breadth away in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results