shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you pick up the trend...?!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
So I guess I'm a creature of habit 8)

I have been cleaning out my jewelry box of stuff I don't wear anymore and I noticed all of my rings have a theme :saint:

EDIT: Sorry the photos don't really show how vibrant some of the gemstones are. The purple and pink spinel on the right hand side are usually gorgeous colors in RL, but both look really brown in the photos. The FLY also looks watered down...oh well I guess you can't win them all. Perhaps tomorrow I will try doing a few more group shots in better lighting.

LotsOHalos.jpg

Halos2.jpg

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
Beautiful collection !! cant wait for more pics :) halos really do frame a color stone and make it pop :)

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Which ones do you wear often? I especially love your purple bezel ring, the one next to the green and the blue..may I ask who made it?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Heh, time to expand your jewelry horizons into non-halos. :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Sarah - you are getting rid of ALL of those??? WOW! They are gorgeous! maybe you just have to start wearing them again!! ;))

Quiz answer to the theme question: "what is... 3 stone rings for $100, Alex" ( :lol: :lol: - ok... how about "what is... halo rings for the Daily Double!" ding ding ding BINGO!!!)

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear, my gemstones must have called yours about what to wear, because they're all dressed in halos too!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You have some collection, girl! I would love to play in your jewelry box. Tell us more!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1339619885|3215619 said:
Yes, the trend is clear: you want to give them all to me. :Up_to_something:

Haha that made me laugh out loud! If you were close bye I would be happy to do a trade day with a few of your lovelies!

EDIT:
I guess I should add the line up

1.11ct square blue sapphire (heated)
1.40ct Seaform Green Tourmaline from Jeff White in LOGR halo
4.2ct Purple Sapphire in Arg. Silver and 18k Rose gold from JKT
1.73ct Reddish purple spinel from Rick at ACG in LOGR pave halo
8.05ct Ruby in custom halo
.87ct Pink Tourmaline from Dan Stair in rose gold double LOGR halo
.93 ct FLY in WF double halo
5+Ct Citrine in LOGR double halo
2.04ct D SI1 in VC Emilya Halo

Sad part is I have sold at least 4 of my other halos this year since I never wore them :-o And I have 3 pendants that are halos too....it really is a sickness with me :saint: :lickout:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Cookie|1339620214|3215629 said:
Wow! Which ones do you wear often? I especially love your purple bezel ring, the one next to the green and the blue..may I ask who made it?

Thank you so much cookie! I pretty much wear my FLY, my blue saphire adn my green tourmaline the most. The purple ring is a sapphire that was custom set by JKT. If you search my threads I have other pictures of it somewhere. It is silver and rose gold. The basket is beautiful with diamond accents.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1339620370|3215631 said:
WOW! Sarah - you are getting rid of ALL of those??? WOW! They are gorgeous! maybe you just have to start wearing them again!! ;))

Quiz answer to the theme question: "what is... 3 stone rings for $100, Alex" ( :lol: :lol: - ok... how about "what is... halo rings for the Daily Double!" ding ding ding BINGO!!!)

Hi Enerchi- I guess I should have worded it differently. I was looking at all my jewelry to find a few pieces to get rid of, but I photograph a bunch just for fun. These rings I plan on keeping except for the blue sapphire and the citrine. The blue sapphire I love but at 1ct I really want something larger to wear and set it into a three stone ring with half moons :cheeky: . It's listed on DB right now so I will see if it sells or not. If it doesn't I will proably keep it and give it to my daughter when she is older. The citrine I have owned for several years and still have never worn so it is just time to sell it, cut my loss and hope someone else might be interested. I have toyed around with putting another gem in the setting but I don't have anything currently that would fit.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
txgreeneyes|1339635604|3215781 said:
OMG! I love halos!

What is the big red one and the big orange one?
The red one is my 8ct ruby and the orange is a 5 + carat citrine. I'm going to put the orange one up for sale on DB tomorrow if you are interested.

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
I'm still kinda new here. What/where is DB?

Also, what is LOGR? I love that double halo ring!

Actually, I love all of them!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
txgreeneyes|1339641010|3215842 said:

DB - Diamond Bistro, a website where selling/buying of loose stones, settings and jewellery is done.
LOGR - Lord of Gem Rings, an eBay vendor that sells Chinese made settings.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1339677896|3215963 said:

DB - Diamond Bistro, a website where selling/buying of loose stones, settings and jewellery is done.

Yup what Chrono said. I used to set some of my less expensive stones with LOGR a few years ago. However, since their prices have gone up and the last few rings I bought from them I haven't been thrilled with I havent used them recently. However, I heard their custom work is much better. I will say that my Tiffany Legacy style ring from them is my favorite and at some point I plan on ordering another one.

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621, it is torturing to look at those beauties and not able to try them on. Oh, those bright white halos against the different colors! 5 cts? Even 8? You are killing me :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, the purple sapphire in JKT bezel... *swoon*

Beautiful collection!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1339681599|3215993 said:
Chrono|1339677896|3215963 said:

Yup what Chrono said. I used to set some of my less expensive stones with LOGR a few years ago. However, since their prices have gone up and the last few rings I bought from them I haven't been thrilled with I havent used them recently. However, I heard their custom work is much better. I will say that my Tiffany Legacy style ring from them is my favorite and at some point I plan on ordering another one.

Opps- I meant settings. I bought settings from LOGR....not stones. Totally loosing my mind today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results