shape
carat
color
clarity

calling iLander for lost item

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Hi iLander. I have lost my wallet and was wondering if you could help me locate it. I thought it at my office at work, or at home, but I have not been able to located. Please help me!

Preg

PS Not quite a CS topic, but you are my peeps!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you mind if I help, is there some type of chair it could be under, hidden by or lost in? Down between cushion, under a cushion, under a chair?

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And you probably already checked these places, but every single pocket of every single piece of clothing! Even the hamper............ (we've been doing a lot of "hunt's" lately for things that didn't get put back).....Hoping you find it!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your help arkieb and digdeep. I have my wallet back! I left it at a store and they called me. Feel so blessed.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wooohooo!!!! That's great news!!!! I wonder if they found it left on or under a chair :lol:

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
iLander, do you possess magical powers?

Cos I've got a bunch of questions I'd love to know the answer to :tongue:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Pregcurious, sorry I was crazy busy at work and couldn't get to you. Glad it found it's way back to you. :appl: :appl:

MrsCornishWed,
I don't do that stuff anymore, though I used to answer a lot of "calling ilander" threads in hangout. I don't look at stuff long distance anymore.

Marlow, Shhh, you'll blow my cover! :Up_to_something:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
iLander|1417727317|3795299 said:
Pregcurious, sorry I was crazy busy at work and couldn't get to you. Glad it found it's way back to you. :appl: :appl:

MrsCornishWed,
I don't do that stuff anymore, though I used to answer a lot of "calling ilander" threads in hangout. I don't look at stuff long distance anymore.

You should lock for some neon stuff in Brazil - Paraiba - some here would dig them for free. :D :D

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Marlow said:
iLander|1417727317|3795299 said:

MrsCornishWed,

You should lock for some neon stuff in Brazil - Paraiba - some here would dig them for free. :D :D

They are here. Let me know when you get close, I'll give you further instructions.

Don't forget to share :bigsmile:

_24896.jpg

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I will make some selfies - I will visit "jardim de piranhas" - sounds interesting!!! :D

Fortunately I am to fat for an anaconda and def. a low carb diet for a jaguar...

I will post pictures - of course PSer will get a discount!!! :dance:

Thank you so much!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results