shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Zircons Studs

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I can really get into trouble when I visit my jewelers but my excuse is that I had to pick up a repair. An hour later these babies followed me home. I tried them on and they didn't leave my ears. :lol: They are 7mm and 2.9 cts each.

dsc_1012.jpg

dsc_1017.jpg

dsc_1019.jpg

dsc_109.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Some great zircons! They look great with your hair too. I'll, ummm, take care of your ring if you want help with it. :cheeky:

--- Laurie

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous sparkly blue they are! And they are quite nicely sized studs. I wish I could be comfortable in larger studs like that, because they make such a statement. They look amazing with your hoops, what a fun combo.

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Love the color. I think they are the perfect size.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing color Catmom! :love: Mesmerizing. Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much guys! I love them. It's really hard to show but these babies really sparkle.

dsc_1005.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look great on you!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I think those might be the most perfect color blue I've ever seen!! They are beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you movie zombie and Sparklelu!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Niel!

I so agree minousbijoux. It makes me crazy when people hear zircon and immediately think cubic zirconia. I happened to be in a Neiman Marcus one day and walked over to check out the "fine jewelry". The sales lady asked if she could help me and I asked if they carried any blue zircons, she stuck her nose up in the air and said "we don't carry fake merchandise here". It took me a second to process then I just laughed at her and walked away. :roll: :lol:

Thanks JaneSmith! In some lights they just seem to glow.

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
Lovely studs! Congratulations on your purchase; I love the color.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beatiful! I know the sparkle is amazing.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty pretties!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Yes, they are lovely, and they sparkle. What more could anyone want.

Annette

Remember, white zircons can be used as a substitute for. diamond

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jereni|1394582204|3632062 said:
Soo pretty! Yay for more blue zircon love!

Blue Zircons do seem to be hot these days. Thanks Jereni!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, cat mom.
I thought I had commented on these fabulous studs. Who did you buy the stones from? They are beautiful. I want them!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing pair of studs :love:
The blue color is such a sophisticated match with your skintone and beautiful hair. Very flattering.

I did not hear about Zircon's prior to PS. I recently bought a small Zircon for a project with VC. I can't wait to see it in real life. I love love love the colour of your studs. A necessary every day staple :naughty: . Which also drastically reduces the 'cost per wear'. So you actually did a great investment by dropping by at your jeweller :read:
:appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem Queen|1400643777|3677215 said:
Hi, cat mom.
I thought I had commented on these fabulous studs. Who did you buy the stones from? They are beautiful. I want them!

LOL, thanks Gem Queen. I got them from my jeweler. She takes two or three gem buying trips a year and makes all of her own jewelry. She has some fabulous pieces.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1400669829|3677332 said:
What an amazing pair of studs :love:
The blue color is such a sophisticated match with your skintone and beautiful hair. Very flattering.

I did not hear about Zircon's prior to PS. I recently bought a small Zircon for a project with VC. I can't wait to see it in real life. I love love love the colour of your studs. A necessary every day staple :naughty: . Which also drastically reduces the 'cost per wear'. So you actually did a great investment by dropping by at your jeweller :read:
:appl:

:lol: Thank you so much Acinom! I can't wait to see your blue zircon piece, especially as it's a VC! I love blue zircons.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss these? Very pretty Catmom! The color does look perfect with your blond hair!
I recently bought a blue zircon in the same size & color as your studs. Now I'm thinking I should try to find another to make earrings with!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1400676676|3677384 said:
How did I miss these? Very pretty Catmom! The color does look perfect with your blond hair!
I recently bought a blue zircon in the same size & color as your studs. Now I'm thinking I should try to find another to make earrings with!

Thanks woofmama!! Oooooo blue zircon earrings.......YES!! enable.......enable........enable....... :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results