shape
carat
color
clarity

another setting question

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before I even opened the link I was thinking that you needed a 7mm cushion setting and ...... voila! So, yes, I think it'll be fine especially as it's a prong setting.

Beware, I am dealing with this seller over the same item- read my post about LOGR- not sure what is going on with him right now...

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that and was confused when I saw this listed. I thought he told you he wasn't going to be making this ring for a while because the mold was damaged??

Yes, the setting I purchased was the same except it had the bezel setting instead of a prong setting (only because I became impatient waiting for the prong setting) he emailed me saying the mold was broke so I said "thats fine- your other setting is the same except it has prongs- I'll take that one" I am pretty upset with this whole fiasco. Just wanted to give you a heads up before taking the chance of going through the same thing.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it possible that this setting was done before the mold "broke"? I have no idea what is going on but it certainly doesn't sound right.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results