shape
carat
color
clarity

2.4ct Montana green sapphire pics

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
After many hours of reading in these forums (many thanks to all regular posters, esp. Chrono), I ordered this from Blaze Wharton at blazengems, to be set in filigree as an e-ring. Unheated, and an unusual cut, at a very reasonable price. I hope you like it because I sure do - also I dropped it and took a small chip out of the girdle so it's not returnable. No lectures please, hard lesson learned! Any comments on the gem or my poor photography welcome.
Blaze is very nice and straightforward, but the pictures on his site are usually cruddy (sometimes not even a picture of the item) so you must ask for pictures of the stone/stones you are interested in.

sany0010.jpg

sany0025.jpg

sany0026.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Its such a great feeling when you find the right one, isn't it? The delicate nature of the color will look great in filigree and the size of the stone looks like it will be noticed but understated (not a garish cocktail ring). By any chance, does the stone remind you of someone's eye color? I ask because its an usual, but soothing color. :))

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
So glad you found something that will make you happy! It has that wonderful subtlety of Montana sapphires that I love. Makes a stone you can live with & get to know as time goes on. Please post photos of it once it's set!

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding you ER stone!! Understood about lesson's learned......most of us have visited "that place" at one time or another. Blaze is so easy to work with.......pictures of the finished ring please! Enjoy!

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
She's Persian so matching eye color would result in coprolite! That dark skin tone needs a very light colored gem, and we aren't into
diamonds.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I imagine the stone will look awesome against her skin... :praise:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's for a lady-love? Congrats to the lucky person. It is am unusual blue green colour and I hope the chip will be well hidden once set.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely sapphire! :love: I'm very fond of greenish ones myself. Can't wait to see it set...

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I love Montana sapphires and that one is no exception. Very pretty color. Please do share when it's set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results