shape
carat
color
clarity

150Cts Moonstone Palooza!

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great weekend thus far…

I’ve had such a busy work week that I haven’t yet had the chance to post my last purchase before the self-ban kicked in! I was looking for earrings, and wound up with a bit more…but hey, why not go into the ban with a bang?!?!?!?

It’s a roughly 150 total ct collection of moonstones, my absolute dreamy favorite! As it turns out, it's also not a bad collection of sapphires, too. Bonus! :naughty:

You’ve seen some of these pieces; but the larger necklace, earrings and bracelet, plus the watch you haven’t yet seen. The only thing missing now is a moonstone anklet…heh.

Some pictures of the collection:
moonstonecollection.jpg

moonstoneearrings.jpg

moonstonewatch.jpg

moonstoneringbracelet.jpg

No, I'm not obsessed with moonstones, why do you ask? :mrgreen:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How heavenly, I adore moonstones and with sapphires too! Yummy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such an amazing collection. I love the dreamy bluish vibe of moonstones :love:
Please post more pics.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection, thank you for sharing your more of your beautiful jewelry. I love your style.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love moonstones and I love your Michele Watch as well!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your moonstones. They are ethereal. :love:

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Thanks TL! - I agree that the combination of the two stones is quite delicious! For me they are rather like potato chips; you can’t eat just one!

Thanks Lovinggems! I like your style too - the earrings in your avatar are fabulous!!!!

I love Michele watches, too arkieb1! I have a couple, but this one is my favorite and it tends to jump on my wrist nearly every day. At first I was worried about the stones getting damaged with so much wear, but it’s held up quite nicely.

Aw, thanks mochiko42 and ricezo for stopping by and taking a gander, and for the kind words! ricezo, if I’m not mistaken it was you that inspired my ongoing moonstone earring hunt! Actually, the two of you have inspired me with many of your gorgeous pieces!

missy, the cat on the blinds in your avatar is sooooo cute! My dogs would be enamored by that, and trying to figure out how to get the cat to come down and play would be an all day affair! Thank you for your reply, and I too think moonstones are ethereal. They have a charm and magic about them that for me, isn’t captured quite the same in any other stone. I’ve loved moonstones since I was a little kid, and it seems that obsession isn’t about to die anytime soon.

Acinom, that’s quite the compliment coming from someone who has an incredibly amazing collection of stones and jewelry I haven’t even ventured into yet (still drooling over that paraiba, and now the bypass ring). As for more pics…well, okay! Here’s a couple closeups of the two necklaces and one of the ring - will that do?

Here's a closeup of the moonstone drop necklace:
moonstone_drop1.jpg

A second one of the larger necklace, a bit closer. The poor lighting isn't capturing the blue flash very well, though:
moonstonenecklace_closeup.jpg

And here's one where I tried my best to capture the magic in the moonstone ring!
moonstone_sideview1.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BaileyC|1433680396|3886182 said:
Thanks TL! - I agree that the combination of the two stones is quite delicious! For me they are rather like potato chips; you can’t eat just one!

Good way of putting that, and I'm finding this out now. I wear two moonstone rings now, every day, and I can't stop staring at them. They are mesmerizing stones.

Your ring is a real show stopper though, it's so cool! I would have traffic accidents while driving with it on. :errrr:

Moonstones also look great with violet blue spinels and tanzanite. I would love a moonstone ring with a halo of tanzanites or spinels too, or sapphires of course!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, amazing collection! The combination of moonstone and sapphire is dreamy. :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord! :-o Where did you find such dreamy goodness? What a stunning collection!!! :appl:

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the kind words part gypsy and HotPozzum!!!

OK TL, you are a bad influence! :naughty: The whole wearing two was just not something to dangle in front of a moonstone addict like myself, and one on a self ban too! But lo’ and behold, I’ve acquired another vintage, white gold 10ct moonstone ring. Since it’s your fault, I don’t think I should be penalized for breaking the ban…LOL. :tongue:

I also have an art deco rock crystal ring on the way, and if I can just figure out how to blame that one on you too...:bigsmile:

vintage_moonstone.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BaileyC|1435174029|3893692 said:
Thank you so much for the kind words part gypsy and HotPozzum!!!

OK TL, you are a bad influence! :naughty: The whole wearing two was just not something to dangle in front of a moonstone addict like myself, and one on a self ban too! But lo’ and behold, I’ve acquired another vintage, white gold 10ct moonstone ring. Since it’s your fault, I don’t think I should be penalized for breaking the ban…LOL. :tongue:

I also have an art deco rock crystal ring on the way, and if I can just figure out how to blame that one on you too...:bigsmile:

vintage_moonstone.jpg

Ooooh fun ring! Yes, I guess in this case, I am a bad influence. :Up_to_something: :devil: :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results