shape
carat
color
clarity

Which pair of shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
If you had to pick, which of these two shoes would you wear to your wedding?

Choice A, Cynthia Rowley:

cynthia rowley star.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love B!

ETA: First post! Woohoo!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Neither one if there is going to be dancing in those shoes?

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
Honestly neither of them are for me, but I''m more into higher heels and peep toes... however I would choose # 1 if I had to pick for you!!!!

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
OOPS I totally meant choice B!! Not A!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the design of B better, but I didn''t find that brand, Colorful Creations, comfortable for wedding shoes and ended up returning mine.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
B

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
B! Understated, but beautiful!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 9:47:08 AM
Author: noelwr
I think it depends on what dress you''re wearing.
BIG ditto. Free of that influence, of the two, I''m choose the second pair.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the thread with my dress: link

LJ--I, too, love higher heels and peep toes! So why am I considering these? Well, it is the only thing my FI has requested of me. I am 5''9 1/2", and he is 6'', and he really wants to be taller then me. Normally I wear 3" heels or so, and I am as tall or taller then him in them.

So...low heel, and for fall, I didn''t want a strappy sandal, so closed toe. These will be dyed blue, as I just cannot find a lower heeled, non-electric blue shoe. Everything i have found is disappointingly the wrong color, height, etc. I really didn''t want a dyeable, but think that is where I will end up.

So, perhaps this information helps?

I am also looking at Dyeables Divine (very, very similiar to the Cynthia Rowley), and Lori. Nothing over 2", and that is pushing it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What color blue? I''m liking the Lori quite a bit too.

I am loving your dress still. It''s so beautiful!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 2:17:07 AM
Author: FrekeChild
What color blue? I''m liking the Lori quite a bit too.

I am loving your dress still. It''s so beautiful!
Thank you!

Sort of this color blue, perhaps lighter (forgive me, this was an online paint chip from Sherwin Williams!). A slate blue? Its hard when you see it in your head. I was going to go to Home Depot and bring home a whole bunch of variations of blue and hold them up to my dress to decide. Then I would have a color to give to the person dyeing the shoes, too.

SW6228.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The paint chip actually a great idea. I have a *ahem* small collection of bright blues and greens with everything in between. Now I have something I can use them for!

I like the slate blue-and I can totally see how you''d have a hard time finding that color-which I think will go really really well with the soft gold of your dress.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 9:40:04 PM
Author: FrekeChild
The paint chip actually a great idea. I have a *ahem* small collection of bright blues and greens with everything in between. Now I have something I can use them for!

I like the slate blue-and I can totally see how you''d have a hard time finding that color-which I think will go really really well with the soft gold of your dress.

That''s what I thought! My Mom thinks I''m nuts...which is unsual for her. She usually can see where I am coming from. Not that she has a whole lot of room to talk...she had a pair of orange patent leather shoes (not for her wedding, though!). Bright blue just would not work with my dress, and would be really out of place with my fall color palette.

But, I too am a bit of a shoe nut, and my whole family knows this. So blue shoes are very much in character for me...and my FI could care less as long as they don''t make me as tall as him.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results