shape
carat
color
clarity

What goes under the wedding gown?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know what you''re supposed to wear under the wedding gown? Am I supposed to wear panty hose... what kind? Are thongs appropriate, or would they be uncomfortable under the wedding dress?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
its totally up to you! You should see what looks good under your dress. Do you know what sort of bra/corset/whatever you are wearing?

You definitely don''t have to wear panty hose..but you totally can if you feel more comfortable wearing them.. for me this will depend much more on the shoes than anything else. Obviously if I wear sandals.. which i probably will.. I won''t wear panty hose.. If I do end up wearing hose, which is unlikely.. I''d probably get thigh highs, just for ease of peeing!

As for thongs.. its totally acceptable these days to wear them, and no one is going to know besides you and FI.. well maybe your mom/bms if they are helping you get dressed.. That is something to keep in mind too.. if you are planning on your mom helping you get dressed, are you really going to want her to see you wearing a little thong, or having you butt all out in the open! lol.. You may find that you need to wear thongs if your dress is very clingy or sheer to avoid panty lines.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results