shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor reviews

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was lucky enough to have mostly wonderful vendors. But there were three that weren''t so wonderful and I was thinking I should probably do some vendor reviews on some sites (both the good and the bad). Where do you guys post your vendor reviews, do you post them? I posted on Yelp, and a couple of project wedding, but I was wondering where the place most people go to ''double check'' their vendor credentials in terms of review sites is?

Thoughts?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Project Wedding.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
There''s also mywedding.com, but I haven''t been to their vendor pages. PW and WW should be good. Or the knot?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did all mine on Project Wedding and Yelp, too
1.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s see, when my venue totally screwed me over, where all did I b!tch...projectwedding, weddingwire, theknot, weddingbee, my blog, on here, facebook, directly to the venue. Whichever vendor you''re wanting to review, google their name and leave your review at the places where that vendor''s name shows up the most. Yes, I play dirty when angered, haha!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. I hit yelp, project wedding and wedding wire for reviews. I don't think you can review formally on the knot vendor pages. Just on their boards, am I wrong?

THANKS ALL!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
ohh, did you also look to see if they have many review on yellowpages.com?

I know salons and other places that use store-fronts will sometimes have reviews there.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
No I didn''t merasal. Honestly, except for my venue and a couple of others, I don''t think many of them would be listed. I will check though.

I just wanted to do my bridal responsibilities and reward the great vendors I had, and also warn brides about the not-so-good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results