shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your favorite registry items! What are you excited to get?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know why, but I''m in LOVE with my new tea kettle in the sky blue (it really looks like tiffany blue). We redid our kitchen in black, tiffany blue, and some beige, and I love the overall look, but the tea kettle is definitely my favorite part!

teakettlepic.JPG

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Hands down, my DYSON Vac!!!!

My lovely bridesmaids JUST gave it to us last night as a shower/wedding present. What wonderful bm''s!!!!

YYYaaaaayyyYYYY!!

41SG2S2D8HL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
The things we were super thrilled with off our registry:

First place - top of the range titanium Kenwood Chef (never dreamed that someone would actually buy it!)

Second place - Siemens Porsche Toaster and Kettle (boys toys
20.gif
)

Third Place - Digital Bathroom Radio (we''ve been after one forever!)

I loved all the china, bedlinen, flatware etc but those ones were special!

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
i didn''t want to do a registry, but my mom finally talked me into it. the only ''big'' item is a dyson and i have to say i am looking forward to vacuuming (providing somebody actually wants to spend that kind of cabbage on us).

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I''m also registered for the Dyson! I don''t know if anyone will buy that for us either but we have two pets and we need a new vacuum!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
That Dyson is so awesome, definitely my first choice for vacuums!
However, we have a central vac, so i just registered for a hand vac!

I am also looking forward to receiving my new duvet cover in shades of brown & baby blue....love it!
30.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
HaloAngel - I ALSO looking forward to our bedding! Ours is also brown and blue calvin klein and that is now second on my list of ''CAN''T WAIT TO GET IT!!!''

366647_fpx.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmmm:

1. Custom bedsheets (embroidered with our monogram and wedding date on the corner of the top sheet) from my good friend who owns a luxury bedding company. Those are the most special along with...

2. Antique sterling candlesticks (we were given money for this gift and we're still shopping for just the right pair)

3. Sterling picture frames from some family friends

4. Crystal candlesticks from very old family friends whom I haven't seen in many decades. It was an unexpected, but very sentimental gift that we love looking at everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results