shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help my friend find a similar dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
I have a friend (on a budget) who is looking for a dress similar to this pattern I saw on-line. It''s sort of a short sleeved version of Grace Kelly''s wedding dress...I think. If anyone has seen anything similar, I''d (she''d) appreciate it. Thanks!

vogue pattern.jpg

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one that I found on the knot:

http://www.rhymecouture.com/bridegallery.php?dname=sophie

I bet she could get a similar look by finding a fairly simple A-line/ball gown and a lace jacket/bolero and sash to wear with it. I''m sure she could find a seamstress to make her the perfect jacket if she couldn''t find one already made. Good luck to her and her search!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy! It looks incredibly similar to my dress, which is a 3-piece (lace jacket, skirt and sash) by Monique L''Huillier. Unfortunately might be out of the price range, but maybe that''ll give you a start and she could try it on for more ideas?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I''d go with the Marisa (the only dress that makes me have minor itty bitty doubts...). Netbride sells it for a decent price compared to the stores...

Marisa style 611J.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results