shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos from our St. Thomas beach Vow Renewal!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
On May 15th my hubby and I renewed our vows on gorgeous Lindquist Beach in St. Thomas. It was a picture perfect day- beautiful turquoise water, low humidity, pure sunshine, and low 80s degree weather with the tradewinds blowing away. We virtually had the beach all to ourselves. It was so incredibly romantic. We had a rose petal heart on the beach for us to stand in as planned which added just the right amount of demarkation on the beach for the renewal. I had worked on a playlist and the officiant brought a speaker for it. This was pretty much the only glitch in the ceremony as his speaker wouldn't work correctly (lol). So the ipod was hooked up to his car speakers- he opened the car doors and, voila- music!!!!

After spending some time on the beach, we went back to our hotel and changed for a fabulous dinner at Oceana restaurant- lobster and fresh caught wahoo!! We had the baker(Cynthia of Island Sweet Stuff) drop our cake off at the restaurant ahead of time- and,OMG- it was adorable, and it tasted fabulous. The caribbean rum cake was light and moist, with bavarian creme filling and vanilla buttercream icing.

We had a wonderful and memorable day. Hope you enjoy the photos- all by Alain Brin of Blue Glass Photography.

phpphqcetpm.jpg

phpcbdbhwpm.jpg

phpmcigmcpm.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
More photos!!

phpyjatrxpm.jpg

phpz36hbxpm.jpg

phpxuedcxpm.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
just a few more-lol

php62hbompm.jpg

phphasnxtam.jpg

phpungbzmam.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
" and they lived happily ever after..." :bigsmile:

phpvnfmuzam.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful! Congrats! Your dress just went oh.so.perfectly with the sand! Thank you for sharing!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL, pink jewel!!! :wavey: you both look fabulous in these pics!

Thank you for sharing your special renewal day with us! My DH enjoyed chatting w your DH at the 2013 PS GTG and you guys are still looking just as fabulous in these pics! Life is treating you well :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, you looked absolutely gorgeous!! Your dress is stunning and your bouquet was breathtaking! It looks like you are still very much in love! Congrats on your vow renewal and thanks for sharing it with us!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful photos...everything looks so beautiful. I'm glad it was a perfect day for you both!.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much audball and yennyfire for the lovely comments!

Enerchi, my dh really enjoyed chatting with your hubby last year,too. Did you all go to the GTG this year ? Unfortunately, we had to cancel our trip to Vegas at the last minute. sorry I missed seeing everyone.

Bright Ice- thanks so much!! Best Wishes for your special day coming soon. Hope you'll share a few photos,too!!!!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Wow ... everything is just lovely ... the beach, the cake, the DRESS !, the PEARLS !! and most of all, the loving couple !!! Congratulations :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics! :love: Your dress is beautiful and you look stunning - you and dh make a great-looking couple and look so happy! Love the cake, flowers, and beautiful location - so glad you had such a wonderful day, thank you for sharing the pics with us!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you, CRDKeshi, and junebug17!!!! They will be memories I will cherish. I highly recommend St. Thomas and Lindquist Beach for both weddings or vow renewals!! It was just so beautiful there.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks packrat and Mayk!! Now, packrat- I hope you'll share details when you start planning yours!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, these are gorgeous, PJ! I never get on BWW but I saw a couple of your pictures on the Pearl forum just now!

What a special and beautiful occasion! You looked gorgeous and these pictures are, tool!
So sweet to see a couple who is so happy and in love after 12 years! I know you appreciate every day you are together!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow!!!! congrats, on the renewal!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Packrat- can't wait to see your details when you start sharing!!

DS- aw, thanks so much. I think we do have a special relationship and, yes, we truly appreciate each day together.

thanks, Greg!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish I could link you to my Pinterest board. There's some shenanigans on it, b/c of our sense of humor. I think our renewal will be a bit um..out of the everyday?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1405656142|3715585 said:
I wish I could link you to my Pinterest board. There's some shenanigans on it, b/c of our sense of humor. I think our renewal will be a bit um..out of the everyday?

Ooh, sounds intriguing!!!! Isn't there a way to post the link? Seems like I remember some others doing it.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It has my name and stuff in it, so I'm not sure if it's allowed? Are you in any of the FB groups?

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous photos PinkJewel! I am in love with your dress. It turned out perfect and you and your DH look soooo happy! I get to visit St. Thomas on my honeymoon and I could not be more excited. That stunning turquoise water! :bigsmile:

Best wishes to you and your hubby!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results