shape
carat
color
clarity

Online shopping enthusiasts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
So, I''ve been searching desperately for a dress to change into after my wedding ceremony/pics.
Since we''ll be in Jamaica and my dress is satin and a tad restricting, I think I need something that will be a little more comfortable to wear to the dinner.

I need help! I picked up a J crew halter tea-length dress on ebay, and although it fit it just seemed a little too "club hopper" to me (as in, the girls weren''t covered completely and my back was completely exposed). I found ONE dress that was a contender from the mall, but it was cotton and had a weird pattern on it. It''s just not what I''m looking for.

So if any of you ladies can help (Sarah? hehe)....I''m really just looking for something that is white, made of a light fabric, and still says BRIDE!! I don''t care if it''s tea length or full length. Chiffon would be good, or another fabric. I want to be formal enough to rock a pair of crystal chandalier earrings with. But most of all, which may make this difficult, I''d really rather not spend more than $250. Another difficulty....if it looks like the dress was made for the model, it probably was NOT made for me. I''m chunky.
9.gif

So, thanks in advance. I''m wondering if I should just give up and search for a DW dress.
33.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i found this one on the jessica mcclintock website, but it might be too short....

32511F.JPG

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
hehe yeah, just a little. But cute nonetheless!!! Thanks for your response, Mimzy.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
haha just thought i''d check!

have you checked out any bridesmaid designers? most probably come in white! i know that the bari jay ones do.... this one also comes in tea length (or maybe knee length)

767bg.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I reread your post and here are some others.

Pretty

Woohoo

Maybe

I think they would look good on a curvier gal.
1.gif
Might want to try on with caution though, empire waists can be bad.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
You all are amazing!!!!
I need to get my butt down to our biggest mall and try these on!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results