shape
carat
color
clarity

Navy blue/lavender/champagne colors?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I''m considering having navy blue, lavender, and champagne as my colors. Does anyone have any pictures or opinions of this?

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
don''t have pics but just wanted to say i think that color combo sounds beautiful!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
that sounds unique although i havent seen it being done. it would be quite interesting to see how it will come out...

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haha I''ve actually been considering navy myself. Or a beautiful deeeeeeep blue. I''ve been thinking about it with a lovely pale green, some silver, etc... Haha all kinds of ideas!

I think navy and lavendar would be very pretty together, and the champage would add some shine to it. I don''t have any pics, but try this: http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr/ - you pick a combination of different colors and it''ll pull different photos to let you see the colors together. Might help.
1.gif

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I also was considering a pale gold instead of the champagne. My future sister-in-law told me a friend had used lavender and navy together and it was stunning. I added in the champagne/silver/gold to accent the other two colors.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 11:14:53 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Haha I''ve actually been considering navy myself. Or a beautiful deeeeeeep blue. I''ve been thinking about it with a lovely pale green, some silver, etc... Haha all kinds of ideas!

I think navy and lavendar would be very pretty together, and the champage would add some shine to it. I don''t have any pics, but try this: http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr/ - you pick a combination of different colors and it''ll pull different photos to let you see the colors together. Might help.
1.gif

That is really cool! And Treasure, I think the colors will look great together!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking of having all the bridal party dresses being navy blue and a little below knee length. Then the bridesmaids would all have one color sash and skirt that went just below the dress (in either lavender or champagne) and the maid-of-honor would have the opposite color on her dress. Then for the bouqets we might have lavender and blue roses and some champagne colored flowers. For the cake I was thinking either a light lavender frosted cake with sugar pearls or an ivory colored cake with lavender accents.

Is that ok for a September wedding?

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
My colors were lilac and champagne. The BM dresses were champagne and my BMs carried a solitary purple rose. It was simple and very pretty! :)

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Sounds gorgeous. No tablescape, but here''s a little something that maybe can give you some ideas! Got this just from a simple yahoo! search!!!!

navy and lavender

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results