shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sister's Wedding

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Since we all like pictures.. :) My sister was married December 18th in Fort Worth, Texas.

Katie's Wedding 044.jpg

Katie's Wedding 045.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
More bridal portraits

Katie's Wedding 046.jpg

Katie's Wedding 048.jpg

Katie's Wedding 049.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Last two! BIL is from Louisiana, so they had a "second line" at the reception. It was so much fun! Anyway, thank you for looking.

Katie's Wedding 090.jpg

Katie's Wedding 074.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, they're soooo pretty! I love how y'all managed to make it seasonal without it being overwhelmingly "Christmas-y"! And her fur stole is so much fun!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bride, beautiful wedding - everyone looks like they're having so much fun!

Congrats to your sis and new BIL :appl: :bigsmile:

ac719

Shiny_Rock
congrats to your sister and new BIL!!! Beautiful wedding!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the green dresses. You guys did great. Everything was lovely! (But you knew that already!)

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Wow :love: That is an amazing Christmasy themed wedding! LOVE IT!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! We had so much fun.. She had wanted a Christmas wonderland wedding since she was very young, it turned out really well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhhh wonderful pictures! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Love the pic of her making cat eyes over the bouquet :bigsmile:

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding. Love her fur stole, so wonderfully wintery. And wow, your entire family is just gorgeous!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Isn't that a great looking church? It's down the street from my office. The tornado skipped over it when it came through in 2000. (I was supposed to have my bridal portraits done in that walkway in 1988, but it was 110 degrees that day so we opted for an inside location with air conditioning.)

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
texaskj|1300499259|2874990 said:
Isn't that a great looking church? It's down the street from my office. The tornado skipped over it when it came through in 2000. (I was supposed to have my bridal portraits done in that walkway in 1988, but it was 110 degrees that day so we opted for an inside location with air conditioning.)

I remember the tornado.. It knocked out a few of the stained glass windows, but otherwise the church was unharmed. I've gone to church there my whole life.. And yes, it's gorgeous!

I imagine air conditioning was worth it that day! :D

Thank you everyone else for the compliments!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Love them! :love:

Quick question... I was showing my mom the pics and we noticed they replaced the sanctuary carpet with slate tiles... when did that take place???

We were there in August for C's christening, but never set foot in the sanctuary. Only went into the chapel.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
meresal|1300764718|2877069 said:
Love them! :love:

Quick question... I was showing my mom the pics and we noticed they replaced the sanctuary carpet with slate tiles... when did that take place???

We were there in August for C's christening, but never set foot in the sanctuary. Only went into the chapel.

That happened in August, actually! We were worried that it would be slippery, especially for the older members of the church, but it's not! I'm not positive I love it, but it's not as bad as I had feared.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your sister and her wedding were both gorgeous! I actually can't stop looking at that candy bar photo--that is a candy bar done right. Thanks for sharing these pretty pictures with us!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results