shape
carat
color
clarity

My October Wedding Invites are Done (w/ pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Yay! So excited. Ok these are semi DIY. The printing and design for the actual invites were done by a Custom graphic design artist. We wanted something with a black background and fall leaves.... we just couldn''t find it already made, so had to have it made for us! The rest of the assembly is DIY.

Here''s the invite proof

JEBInviteCLose01.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh they are stunning! I really like the pop of black and red against each other! LOVE the wax seal
30.gif
And your menu is making me hungry! Guests are going to be very impressed!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are just gorgeous!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Wowwieee!! Amazing!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the wax seal....your guests will love all of those extra-special touches!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
those are amazing. i love all of the detail...very fall. congratulations!!!! now is the best part which is getting all of the RSVPs! yay!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, these are incredible!! Haha, so many envelopes! They look great - I love the contrast of colors - the black looks great with the red. The leaves are beautiful on there too!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I know! lots of envelopes... my fiance didn''t understand why the invite had to be in 3 enclosures... he said it was like someone played the present joke where there is a box in a box in a box. They are heavy too- had to get the .61 cent stamps to send them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results