shape
carat
color
clarity

My new wedding date....it''s in 12 weeks!!!! Flower Girl dress help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi,

My FI and I decided to get hitched now rather than next May, the date is August 30th, in Las Vegas (we have family there).

I need 3 flower girl/junior bm dresses, I did some searching and fell in love with Watters style 43479, however the website said they take up to 16 weeks to deliver
7.gif
so I don''t think that they will work.

I am hoping you can all help me find something that will work! Here''s my criteria:

-they must be comfortable and cool (as in fabric, style), the ceremony will be outdoors in Vegas in Aug
-they can be different from each other but I would like something similar to tie them together, my dress has a subtle swiss dot so that would be a bonus
-must range from size 4/6 (tall 4 yr old) to 12/14 (2 tall 11 yr olds)
-my wedding colors will be ''tinkerbell'' purple and green, pink and white. I really like white for dresses too, maybe with a ribbon in one of the colors
-I live in Canada, so they must be able to be shipped here, and within 8 weeks
-$100 each maximum

Here''s the watters dress I like, thank you so much for your help!!!

WaWa 43279-2.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Here are some pics, if that helps.

My dress

bambularoola.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
FLowers

peony bouquet love.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
More flowers

viburnum flowers love pink.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I should have sourced where I found these pics, I''m pretty sure somewhere here (probably Gypsy''s post?) sorry if I offend anyone.

Any recommendations on where to look for dresses that are made or can be made quickly???

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I think a lot of the discount online stores like pinkprincess.com and mygirldress.com ship pretty quickly. If you just google flower girl dress, a TON of these sites will pop up. I ordered my fg dress from one of them, but I can''t remember which since the computer I had bookmarked it on fried, but I want to say the dress got there within 2 weeks of ordering it. It did need to be exchanged for a different size, and they had this weird policy where if you needed to exchange, you had to send it back within a week of receiving it, but we did and had no problems. The second dress also arrived really quickly.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you Sabine, I''ll check those out
35.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Do you have Monsoon in the US? They have lovely ones here.

They''re part of Accessorize.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
double post
2.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Pandora
35.gif

I''m not in the US, but I''ll check it out. Thank you!

I''ve had some bad bad news today, my dress will not be ready
39.gif
so it looks like we''ll have to wait till May again for the wedding. On the bright side, I have plenty of time to order (and save up for
31.gif
) the Watters dresses!

Mrs.Hall(almost)

Rough_Rock
Oh my god I love you dress, it''s sooo beautiful. Here is NY we have a site called liweddings.com it''s a great site with loads of resources and info, even if you not from NY or Long Island feel free to post.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
shimmer -

Sorry your dress won''t be ready in 12 weeks, but at least you will have more time to plan!
1.gif

Also, if you are still looking at Flower Girl dresses, Mori Lee has some cute ones that are available in tons of different satin or organza colors (http://www.morilee.com/Girls.aspx)! My Flower Girl''s dress is a Mori Lee, but was recently discontinued. I am biased, but think that she looks just darling with the rosebud flowers on the straps!

FG Dress 001.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks Laura, I'll check out Mori Lee. I am feeling quite relieved now, all the planning stress is gone (for now)
1.gif

ETA: Your FG is adorable!! The straps are too cute, they totally make the dress
1.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks mercoledi! I love those!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Great! If you look around there''s an additional 25% off code floating around too (we''re not aloud to post them here). They have cute sashes for sale as well.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Too bad, they will only fit 1 of my FGs. The other two are size 12-14. I''m pretty sure the youngest will want the same dress as the older girls
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results