shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dress Arrival Date!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
It''s being shipped on April 28th, so I should have it around May 5th. When I heard this I automatically became nervous! I have 7 weeks to lose a few lbs and tone up so that I feel GREAT for my first fitting. Shouldn''t I be more excited than nervous??

I went straight to Border''s to buy the Buff Bride book. Ha!

I did find the shoes I want and will be ordering them this week. I wonder if I can have them dyed a light ivory since my dress is diamond white with the champagne accents.

myshoes.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Mine should be getting here around the same time! How is the buff bride book? I need to do some toning myself.
19.gif

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 7:30:48 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Mine should be getting here around the same time! How is the buff bride book? I need to do some toning myself.
19.gif
I just got through reading it and it sounds great. As long as I stick to the toning exercises, I think I will see great results. I''m doing the fast track 12 week program starting tomorrow. My goal is to do 25 minute cardio sessions 3-4 times a week. I''m starting with swimming since I seem to be having joint issues.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s normal to be excited AND nervous! You''ll be more excited once it arrives on time, in perfect shape, etc. I like the shoes, too!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 8:03:56 PM
Author: Courtneylub
Date: 3/16/2008 7:30:48 PM

19.gif

I just got through reading it and it sounds great. As long as I stick to the toning exercises, I think I will see great results. I''m doing the fast track 12 week program starting tomorrow. My goal is to do 25 minute cardio sessions 3-4 times a week. I''m starting with swimming since I seem to be having joint issues.

Wowow! You''re way more on the ball than me. I need to catch up!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t diamond white kind of....white? I only ask because I almost bought shoes that were ivory but then decided not to because I was afraid it would clash. I thought diamond white was more bluish, not more yellowish. Does anyone know?

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 3:22:09 PM
Author: tberube
Isn''t diamond white kind of....white? I only ask because I almost bought shoes that were ivory but then decided not to because I was afraid it would clash. I thought diamond white was more bluish, not more yellowish. Does anyone know?
Diamond white is a very light ivory. Between white and ivory.

At least that''s what I heard and that''s the case with my Maggie Sottero dress.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 4:25:36 PM

At least that''s what I heard and that''s the case with my Maggie Sottero dress.

Are candelight white and diamond white the same thing?

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2008 2:51:24 PM

Date: 3/18/2008 4:25:36 PM

Are candelight white and diamond white the same thing?
I have no idea. Is candlelight the name of a color on a dress? There are so many dang color choices, I''m going to make up my own.

Introducing CourtneyWhite.

courtneywhite.JPG

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Oooh how pretty! Haha. It''s so unoriginal now since I am stealing your idea, but I want to play, too!

SarahWhite

Sarahwhite copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results