shape
carat
color
clarity

LTF's wedding day - pro pictures!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited to be able to share these. My wedding day was perfect. Of course there were little things that did not go quite as planned, but it really was the day I always dreamed of. It was so nice to spend the day with our closest family and friends and celebrate with everyone.

I have quite a few pics. I hope it is not too many!

My photographer was Julie Mikos (www.juliemikos.com) and she was wonderful. By far my favorite wedding vendor.

flowerschair.jpg

weddingshoes.jpg

mich-and-george-pair-1.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
First look pictures! We decided to see each other before the ceremony. But my hair and makeup person were late, so we still had to take a lot of pics during the cocktail hour.

firstlookkiss.jpg

firstlook1.jpg

groomrxn.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Some pics of our ceremony site before all the guests show up, the FG and ring bearer, and the programs, one of my few DYI projects.

dyiprograms.jpg

FGdress.jpg

MGpair4.jpg

ceremonysite.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blackpaw.

The wedding was held at Paradise Ridge Winery http://www.prwinery.com in Santa Rosa, which is about 20 minutes from Sonoma Valley. Loved the location, the views were just amazing. The venue is on a top of a hill. During the day, you looked down and saw the vineyard and the Russian River Valley. During the night, all the city lights lit up. Our ceremony was during daylight hours, our cocktail hour was at sunset, and the reception was at night. So it was kind of like being in 2 different settings, a wine country view during the day, and a cityscape at night.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! That picture of you in the sunlight is totally swoon-worthy. And I love how airy and light-filled your reception was!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
sillyberry|1288923978| said:
Gorgeous!!! That picture of you in the sunlight is totally swoon-worthy. And I love how airy and light-filled your reception was!

Thank you very much. I loved that reception hall.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness, those are breathtaking!! especially the first look ones. love those!! and how cute is your ring bearer pillow?!?!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely photos!! Thanks for sharing!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos LtlF - you were gorgeous and your venue was spectacular!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Your photog did a fantastic job w/ your pics, too :bigsmile:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Ltf you are totally gorgeous!!

Great pics too

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are stunning! Your wedding looked BEAUTIFUL! So scenic and so photogenic you two! Congratulations!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
WOW absolutely gorgeous!!! The clouds are perfect and the one with the sun shining on you is stunning!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
OH HAPPY DAY! I've been waiting for these!! Been dying to see that dress in action. You looked gorgeous! Love the veil choice you made. I remember your thread about that. Love your bouquet too. Its so soft and beautiful.

Side question-
I am going up to Sonoma for the weekend before Thanksgiving with DH. I have other things I have to do during the day but we are getting a hotel that night (we live in the East Bay) and will be going out to dinner. Suggestions there? Are you from the area?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
lulu66: Thank you very much. I found the pillow on Etsy from a vendor called idotakeu http://www.etsy.com/shop/idotakeu?ref=seller_info. The one she had in stock did not go with my colors, so I asked her to to make one. She cut the pattern out 3 times in different colors and had me choose before she sewed them. She was wonderful.

Laila619: Thank you

Autumnovember: Thank you as well

Yessie: Thank you, I am so happy about my photographer. I would not have found her if it had not been for PS. Gypsy got married in the same area, and recommended me her photographer. Well she was booked, but recommended Julie to me. I had done several internet searches and had not come across her name. I saw her pics and fell in love. She is so much fun, and she kept telling us to go to our cocktail hour and than said..."actually, can you just stand right here for a few minutes..."

rosetta: thank you

Bleed Burnt Orange: Thank you...all these nice comments are so flattering, I don't know what to say. BTW - do you live in Austin? That your aviator looks like their team.

MagsyMay: Thanks. The clouds were wonderful, but caused me lots of anxiety. The 10 day forcast predicted 20% chance of rain, than it went up to rain likely in the evening :errrr: . Than about 3 days before there was supposed to be no rain, and on the day of it was back to 20% rain. The clouds were really dark in the morning and I was sweating bullets, but than the wind came and they blew to the pretty white ones that showed up in our photos. Than it rained the next day (and it hardly ever rains in this area), but I was happy it skipped my wedding day.

princessplease: Thank you!

calibali: Thank you very much.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Clairitek|1289006369|2756439 said:
OH HAPPY DAY! I've been waiting for these!! Been dying to see that dress in action. You looked gorgeous! Love the veil choice you made. I remember your thread about that. Love your bouquet too. Its so soft and beautiful.

Side question-
I am going up to Sonoma for the weekend before Thanksgiving with DH. I have other things I have to do during the day but we are getting a hotel that night (we live in the East Bay) and will be going out to dinner. Suggestions there? Are you from the area?

Thanks, the veil was perfect, I just wish my hair stylist would have given me bobby pins to pin it on. It kept falling off during the pics (and my wedding planner did not have any in her "emergency kit" which was lacking a lot of stuff). The dress was great, it really had a lot of personalities to it. Sometimes it looked like a big formal gown, and other times, a more modern sleek gown. I loved the way it moved when I danced.

I am from Sacramento, but right now I live in Texas. I am kind of obsessed with Sonoma and could talk about it all day. I really love the downtown area, where the historic town square is. The "it" restaurant is the Girl and the Fig, which I have never been to (it is kind of pricy) but have herd wonderful things about from my friends. When me and FI went to plan the wedding, we chose the El Dorado. It was a little more reasonable in price (but I would not call it budget), it it still had that high end feel, and really good food. We were both very impressed by it.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are beautiful!! I absolutely adore your dress-it's beautiful!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much Subpers, Bee*, and Tickins1, I really appreciate all the nice comments.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results