shape
carat
color
clarity

Little Miss Sunshine''s Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi everyone,

Even though leading up to the wedding I found myself with absolutely no time for pricescope, now that the wedding is all over I seem to have a lot of free time - yippee... The wedding and honeymoon both were spectacular. I seriously wouldn''t have changed a thing!!! Our wedding was in the philadelphia suburbs and everything went SO smoothly... I was so stressed out the whole month leading up to it, but everything went off without a hitch. We went to Martha''s Vineyard for a very relaxing, laid-back honeymoon and had an amazing time! Now I am home and back to reality and thank you notes - blahh...

Anyway, I am the absolute worst with pictures (taking, transferring, uploading, etc), but I am beginning to organzing the tons and tons of digital pics that my family has been giving me.

Here are a few NON-pro pics my mom took ...

pswedpic1.jpg

ick - I totally compressed these WAY too much... I swear in their actual format they are very clear!!
Oh well, you get the idea... this picture is of my bridesmaids + brother "patiently" watching me get a zillion solo photographs in the 80ish degree heat... haha

More to come!!
36.gif

pswedpic3.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Looks like you had nice weather for your wedding. I like the color of the BM dresses. You looked wonderful!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
You look great, and so do your bridesmaids! I especially love your dress and veil. Your hair half up with that style veil is stunning.
30.gif
In fact, I was wavering between up with a veil or down with a flower in my hair, but your photos gave me a perfect visual of how a veil looks with the half-up hairstyle and I am loving it! I can''t wait to see more pics.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Those BM dresses are the most amazing color ever!!! They are awesome.
36.gif

You look stunning!! That dress has the most beautiful train. It sounds like a lovely honeymoon too.
10.gif
Congratulations.

I know that saving, resizing and posting are a pain, but don''t be teasing like that. You only get a pass if you don''t have any pictures...but once we know you have them, you gotta bring ''em!
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I adore your dress! More photos please!

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, very pretty! I love the vibrant color of the bridesmaids'' dresses! Definitely come back and post more photos when you get your pro shots (or even more non-pro shots from family and friends!)

LMS- What venue was this in the Philadelphia suburbs? I looked into Philly area venues (I''m from the area, but we eventually decided to get married in Upstate NY where FI and I are now instead) but I don''t recognize your venue form what I can see of it in the background of a few of your shots. It looks lovely, and I''m curious how I missed it!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely! You look beautiful and I absolutely love the colour of your BM dresses.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your train, your bm dresses, everything looked lovely! Congrats!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
what BM dreses are those? I love them, as i have an aversion to dresses that I think look too bridesmaidy...i know...silly.

Hey again,

Wishful thinking - Thanks! It took me forever to choose a hairstyle - I have a few more pics I will post next week (I have a crazy weekend and won't be around much)

Miraclesrule- I LOLed at your post, I know I know I am horrible for teasing -- Now that I have them finally all organized on my computer, as soon as the weekend is over I will have more time to resize and upload!

lalala - The BM dresses are from j crew, they actually have a very similar color green on the site/in their catologs right now - along with a lot of other cute colors/styles. I was so excited to find them, because I also dislike "bridesmaidy" dresses. My bridesmaids just bought them online, but I encouraged them to go to a j crew store and try on a similar style dress if they weren't sure what size to order.

havernell - the pictures I posted are from two places actually - before my ceremony I took pics w/just the girls and myself at Bucks County Community College's Tyler Gardens and the bridal party shot was from Northampton Valley Country Club where we had our reception...

Thanks all for looking and I will be posting more as SOON as a get a chance!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results