shape
carat
color
clarity

Leapord print bride shoes! Luv Them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
So I saw this pic while looking for Elizabeth Fillmore gowns and though it was a great idea. I know there have been many threads on here concerning what shoes to wear on the big day. Some going traditional with color and others not. Well I will be a NOT after seeing this and grabbin up this idea. I know it''s not big pic, but it gives the idea and I think it looked awesome.

ourbrides_image7.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Those are really cute! I bought white sunglasses to wear on my wedding day (which I forgot to bring with me, lol) and the inside had leopard print.

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
I remember finding the CUTEST light pink heels online and I wanted them so badly. The only problem was they were only available in a size 6.
29.gif
I was so upset that whatever else I found, nothing seemed to hold a candle to them. I ended up going with a simple pair of white shoes with beaded straps. Here''s one picture of them:

13r-shoes.JPG

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I love the idea... and I love leopard print!

I always thought my personal touch would be a silk brocade underskirt woven with bees or dragonflies ...

beebrocade2.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Or this fabric by J. Morgan Puett...
23.gif
. I kinda dig it!

The Grafter’s bee veil. A textile produced in silk on silk depicting the reproductive parts of the queen bee.

beeveilJMP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results