shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Gift Boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m giving my bridesmaids their jewelry as their gift, but it didn''t come in boxes. Does anyone know where I can find jewelry gift boxes?

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some. What''s your budget?

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
If you just want simple and inexpensive ones, Michaels has basic white cardboard boxes that are made for jewelry.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking for something less like a jewelry box that you''d store multiple things in and more like the kind of box that your jewelry would come in when you bought it from a nice jewelry store.

Blenheim, do you know if Michael''s has them on the webiste? I looked but couldn''t find anything. I couldn''t find paper mache boxes on there for the longest time either though.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think that above link with the silver velvet lined box with the initials on it is lovely and a thoughtful addition to the presentation of a jewelry related gift.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if they''re on their website, but I always have problems finding things on there. We just found them in the store, near tissue paper and gift bags. Just to clarify, they''re the type of box pictured below on the left, not the kind on the right. They come with a sheet of cotton-ball-like stuff on the bottom. I''m not sure if this is what you''re looking for or not.

RingBoxes.JPG

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I thought about it a bit more and decided to go with one of the silver jewelry boxes that oshinbreez linked to. Thanks so much for the link! I''m having the girls names engraved on them and can''t wait to see them!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results