shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve found THE dress - pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
I've finally found my wedding dress and it's THE ONE
36.gif
I'm soooo glad that's over!! Well it's nearly over as the dress is way too big and needs taking down a few sizes
23.gif

My wedding ring has been sitting in a box waiting patiently for months and my big day isn't until next year but for now I can relax
21.gif

I love looking at PS's wedding dresses and I'm happy that I can finally post a pic of mine

IMG_0289jpg1.JPG

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Here's another pic
9.gif

IMG_0285jpg2.JPG

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
And one more of the back of the dress....

IMG_0297jpg5.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that''s such pretty detailing. I love it. I can imagine how gorgeous it is going to look once it is fitted properly. Yay for finding THE dress!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice. The dress really looks great on you. On to the next challenge...

Congratulations!

Treefrog

charbie

Ideal_Rock
soooo pretty. it looks great on you, and can''t wait to see it all fitted!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all your kind words - the great thing is that I''m not the least bit tempted to look at other dresses anymore which for me means this is definitely the right dress
1.gif

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I love it!

Definitely agree that not feeling the need to look at other dresses is a good sign!
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
lovin the lace!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
The lace is awesome!! Beautiful! It''s going to look stunning once it fits!! Congrats on finding the one!!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty
1.gif

Who is it by?

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 11:31:39 PM
Author: Dannielle
Very pretty
1.gif

Who is it by?
It''s by Pronuptia. I saw it in a bridal magazine and said to myself ''that dress is so me''
18.gif

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
love love love love love love that dress on you. too cute. :D

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2009 8:20:21 AM
Author:Londongirl1
I''ve finally found my wedding dress and it''s THE ONE
36.gif
I''m soooo glad that''s over!! Well it''s nearly over as the dress is way too big and needs taking down a few sizes
23.gif

My wedding ring has been sitting in a box waiting patiently for months and my big day isn''t until next year but for now I can relax
21.gif

I love looking at PS''s wedding dresses and I''m happy that I can finally post a pic of mine
I had my first appointment with my seamstress last night and she was great. She''s a really nice lady and knows her stuff when it comes to wedding dresses. She''s going to take the dress in for me - I was worried at first but she''s assured me that the alterations won''t be a problem.

Now the wait begins while she gets to work
32.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, Londongirl! I love the detail!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! Can''t wait to see pics when it''s been altered-you have a teeny tiny waist.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 5:30:21 AM
Author: bee*
It's lovely! Can't wait to see pics when it's been altered-you have a teeny tiny waist.
Thanks. I don't know how because my SO says that I eat like a horse who hasn't eaten in days and he'll have to get a second job just to be able to keep feeding me
9.gif

Just lucky I guess

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely
30.gif
30.gif
, really pretty. Don''t forget to come bach with pics after the dress fits you.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 5:30:21 AM
Author: bee*
It''s lovely! Can''t wait to see pics when it''s been altered-you have a teeny tiny waist.
Yayy...The alterations are all done. I was soooo worried that the dress wouldn''t stay up but I''ve been testing it out (don''t ask me how
2.gif
) and it holds up just fine
9.gif

Now that''s over does anyone know where I can get a nice padded bra in a size 30C??
23.gif

IMG_0402jpg.JPG

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
The train is just the right length for me too as I didn't want to risk tripping over on my big day
32.gif

IMG_0389jpg.JPG

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
*wolf whistle* Whoa Nelly, you are one hot momma, LG! Your dress is PERFECT!! Love love love the detailing and the train! You are so gorgeous!! Love it!!
36.gif

What sort of hair style/accessories were you thinking of? Are you doing a veil with it? And can we see your wedding shoes too please?
5.gif
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2009 11:01:20 AM
Author: gwendolyn
*wolf whistle* Whoa Nelly, you are one hot momma, LG! Your dress is PERFECT!! Love love love the detailing and the train! You are so gorgeous!! Love it!!
36.gif

What sort of hair style/accessories were you thinking of? Are you doing a veil with it? And can we see your wedding shoes too please?
5.gif
9.gif

Ditto to EVERYTHING!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results