shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m married! Some nonpro pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I have been a pretty infrequent poster (especially these past few months as I have been really busy with wedding and home remodeling) but I loved seeing all of you non pro pics so I thought I would share a few of ours!

First up - The Church

Morgie Church.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
My approach... I really hope I am not making this face in all my processional pics! I was just so focused on not crying or tripping...

Morgie Church 3.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
The reception was at an old theatre. Here is the sign outside...

Morgie Reception.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Our entrance to the reception. It was so amazing to stand on the balcony to our hall and look at all of the people who had come out to support us and our marriage. I think it was the first time it really hit me that we were married.

Morgie entrance.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks awesome Morgie! I just think your dress was absolutely perfect - Congrats on the wedding!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Our cake, it looked and tasted great, but that stupid board! What were they thinking, I wish someone had enough sense to just set the board on the table... Oh well, that was the biggest thing that went wrong all night so I am very happy!

Morgie Cake.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Our table numbers - My brother in law helped us out taking the pictures and they were a huge hit! A bunch of people kept theirs!

Morgie table Number.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Everything looks incredible so far!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Us at the end of the night - exhausted but extremely happy

Morgie end of night.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
And the last one for now, our getaway car... I rented a Camaro as a surprise for my husband... He loved driving that car and keeps asking if we can get one of our own!

Morgie Getaway.jpg

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Everything looks gorgeous!! I''ve never been to the Rialto, although I think my parents'' went to an event there years ago and said how beautiful it is!!

Looks like everyone had a great time too!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
You looked so beautiful! Congrats!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 1:52:48 PM
Author: Morgie44
And the last one for now, our getaway car... I rented a Camaro as a surprise for my husband... He loved driving that car and keeps asking if we can get one of our own!
No wonder he married you! You are def a keeper!
2.gif

Congrats on your marriage, your photos look fun and beautiful! Love the table numbers!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
your wedding looks beautiful...love the table number pictures, what a personal touch! congrats on being married!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your dress! You looked amazing! Also the table number pictures were a great idea. Congratulations!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love the lush colors! It looks as if you had an amazing night. Congrats to you both
36.gif

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
I love the cake! And everything else, too! You were beautiful!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how lovely. I looove your dress...the look is very well put together! CONGRATULATIONS!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
WHAT A CAKE, and I LOVE YOUR UNITY CANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on a beautiful wedding!!! I love your dress!! You two looked amazing!!!! And that was such a cool venue! I can''t wait to see the pro pics!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both! You looked absolutely gorgeous!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Wow Morgie, you looked amazing! I love your dress
30.gif
Everything looked gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Morgi! You look beautiful. What a neat venue. The space looks huuuge. I like all the purple details.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results