shape
carat
color
clarity

I LOVE my friend''s dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I got to go to my friend''s first fitting tonight, and can I just say, she is stunning! I''m totally in love with her dress, so I thought I''d share some pics. The dress is by Jason Alexander, and was found at a shop in Hershey called Cocoa Couture.

Erindress1sz.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your friend has a very pretty dress, I can see why you love it!

PS>>>I see a doggie in the background, how cute!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Redrose, I think the material with the flower pattern is called "burn-out," but that could just be the way that they get the flowers on there or something. And Omnilove, that is a doggy you spot, it''s the owner''s of the salon''s, and it actually has free range of the salon! It''s favorite place to sleep is UNDER the racks of dresses! I''d be a little freaked out by that if I was buying a dress there I think, but the dog was so well behaved and definitely a cutie!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hey I was looking @ that dress when I was dress shopping. I think that floral pattern would be great for her SoCal wedding. She''s the one that''s having a wedding in SD (or somewhere like that), right? She should make it a "retro beach chic" theme, that''d be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results