shape
carat
color
clarity

i know I promised you guys some short bride pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
So here they are. I have some pics from my friends wedding last night. A lot of them are not so great because our camera BLOWS for low-light situations.

bethanddadaisle1.jpg

bethanddadaisle2.jpg

These are my friend with her daddy, who is obviously where she got her height from.

bethtrain.jpg

her pretty train

bethdanaisle.jpg

bethdanafterceremony.jpg
bethdancakecutting.jpg
bethdanintroatreception.jpg

Some pictures with her much much taller husband.

melbethreception.jpg
mentalpatientmelandbeth.jpg
memattaisle1.jpg

Here are some pics with me in them. The groomsman I am with is her brother who also inherited the height thing.

bethfeetlimo.jpg

This pic is just funny. YES, those ARE her FEET at the bottom of the pic.

bwaislepic.jpg

and then there is this pic that Jeff took, that I absolutley love.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I almost forgot the best part! The flowergirls! Her flowergirls were like THE cutest two flowergirls in the universe

flowergirlsaislecrop.jpg

daniellerecessional.jpg

danielledancing.jpg

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for posting those pics MS!! They confirm exactly what I''ve been thinking: I''m short and there really is no disguising that so I''m going to go with it rather than trying to work against it!! Well, I guess I''m trying to disguise my height a little because I''ll be wearing 3 inch heels which will put me at about 5''4". And, most of all she looks happy and that makes any bride so beautiful!!! And given her curves, I think she picked the best style for her. What I got so ticked off about when I was reading the knot.com''s dress silhouette suggestions was that they had these body shape categories and corresponding silhouettes for each like: petite, tall, small-chest, large-chest, broad shoulder, all over curves etc.... all with completely different styles of dresses... like a petite bride can''t be curvy too, or broad-shouldered, or whatever.... it was just stupid and not helpful... It is much more helpful to see real-life short brides!!!

Oh, and I got my height from my whole family on both sides!! My dad is like 5''6" I think, mom is 5''2"... good grief, I didn''t stand a chance.

Thankfully my FI is about 5''11" so hopefully our kids will not be munchkins like me!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I meant to post these pics!! I''m not sure how well they''ll show up though... These are the pics of my dress ~ but not of me, it''s the girl from whom I won the dress off of ebay. She''s 5''3" and wearing 1 1/2" heels:

Front

GirlWearingDressFront.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
teebee - oooh!! I love your dress!! You''re going to look fantastic in it! It so pretty. I love the bottom.. it looks so princess like..

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bride...she looks very happy!
21.gif
Was it pouring rain on saturday where you are?? It was so bad here....the whole day I was thinking... Oh My GOD if it was like this the day of my wedding I would be SOOOO upset!!! I hope it was not so bad for your friend!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am barely 5''3''...about 5''2'' 3/4 but whose counting...haha. Anyway, I am small framed and wearing a Ball Gown and it looked gorgeous on me...it does not matter if your short. I am not that curvey, and very small "up top" so the strapless sweetheart kneckline works wonders. I love your dress btw, I also have color in the bodice of my gown....unique and traditonal at the same time!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
teebee, i love your dress!! you are going to look like a knock-out in it!! can''t wait to see pics
1.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooooh teebee i love the back of that dress!!!! and i love teh poof! hehe it's so fun to feel like a princes............
31.gif
31.gif

and ms- love all the pics!!!! your friend looks so happy!!!! and you are adorable too
9.gif
9.gif
btw, kinda off topic, but where'd you get the bm dresses? i kinda like them, and i want to do blue for my colors too!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
JessesGirl- It actually SNOWED the whole weekend here. Saturday was a rainy/snowy slushy mix all day and then yesterday it just SNOWED a LOT. It was awful.. It wouldn''t have been so bad, because we all knew it was a possiblity, except for the whole week leading up to it was GORGEOUS.. sunny, 60 degrees days.. and then saturday comes and we wake up to a snow covered ground.. terrible.

Flopkins - The BM dresses were all from Davids bridal. Each girl got to chose her own style. The color is Peri. I picked mine because it was simple, yet a little sexy and form flattering..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results