shape
carat
color
clarity

I have found the perfect hair style for the wedding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t this just fabulous! Haha jk, just figured you could all use a laugh on friday! TGIF!!

smurfysnewhairdo.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oh my.
23.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
lol that''s what one of my bridesmaids said when i suggested we all do our hair this way lol
im so funny :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Actually smurf, I think it would be quite elegant myself.........
27.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Sexyyyyyy!!!
3.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i think maybe instead of actually making the wings out of hair that i will have a pin wheel pinned in the top so when we go outside it will actually spin
haha jk

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Good one! I thought you found the one and I just had to see what you picked out. It was a good laugh.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I agree it''s nuts...but, I can totally appreciate the ammount of work that went into that...that style would cost you a couple grand to have done IRL.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 3:53:16 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I agree it''s nuts...but, I can totally appreciate the ammount of work that went into that...that style would cost you a couple grand to have done IRL.
Not to mention the amount of hours!!

I went to a show years, I mean years, ago where they showed off all of these crazy hairstyles. There were things moving and spitting out glitter. It was ca-razy. The one I remember the most was the American Flag that moved as if moving in the wind.

A very random but interesting night indeed.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man, it looks like a lot of hard work went into that hairstyle! They did a good job, too!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
ROFL! Smurfy you need a disclaimer on the title of this post:

"Warning: please swallow any liquids you may have in your mouth prior to opening"

I just about baptized my macbook,lol!

That was toooooo funny.
19.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
haha sparkly, that means my picture did what it was intended to do then!
sorry about your computer haha

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OOOH that hairstyle could be functional as well as stylish. After the wedding you and your new husband can embrace and your hair can fly you to your honeymoon destination!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results