shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with RSVP card

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am making RSVP postcards - problem is, I don''t know how I''m going to do the head count with the RSVPs. Some are family friends but I don''t know the names of their kids and how many will show up (I''m having a destination wedding), how do I put all that on there? Do I have everyone''s names and they can check off the name?

TIA!
9.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
For our RSVPs, we had:

Favour of a reply is requested by July 15, 2005
M____________________________ (For guest name... The Jones Family... Mr & Mrs Jim Jones... Ms. Sally Jones and guest)
___ Number attending
___ Number not attending

Marking the number attending and not attending will let you know who out of a family will be coming. If i remember correctly, we had no problem doing it this way... everyone filled them out perfect.

For an invite sent to Mr & Mrs Jim Jones:

Mrs. Sally Jones
1 Attending
1 Not Attending

You know that her husband isnt coming. For Families, you may just have to ask.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
mine look like this:

hayley_inserts_web.jpg

pretty similar to njc''s... but I left two lines for the names.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the quick replies! This is most helpful. I will definitely use this on my RSVP card.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
selflove- yes! I thought it would be nice to save on postage and save a tree...
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flopkins, Yay for saving trees and postage! I actually had leftover postcard stamps from my RSVP''s which I am still using two years later when we go on vacations! I know, I''m a dork.
face23.gif
The above suggestions were great. People will certainly tell you whether kids will be there, they want to make sure you feed the children appropriately! (Usually the hotel/caterer/site will offer you kiddie menu choices).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results