shape
carat
color
clarity

flower girl dress fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
So my FI''s little cousin is going to be our flower girl. She''s 3 and soooo cute. Her mom and I have been emailing back and forth for a few months about the dress for her. Well we found this website with super cute dresses and picked one out and she ordered it. Waited....waited.... 3 weeks went by and then she received an email stating that the dress she ordered isn''t available in the color she wants anymore (light pink). So this made us mad obviously, but we picked out another dress (this one in pink) that''s cute (that we actually like more) and she ordered that one. Today she gets a package in the mail... IT''S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DRESS! UGH! 8 days till the wedding. We are so mad! She''s calling them to yell at them and hopefully they''ll rush order her the dress she payed for or give her the money back and we can find something at Macy''s or something. Anyway, the moral of the story is.... Pick out your flower girl dress early, and if you order a flower girl dress from The Briar Patch, don''t expect it to be the right one or even show up!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that sucks...I hope everything works out! If it''s any help, we ordered my flower girls'' dresses from flowergirldressforless.com. The dresses are gorgeous and maybe you could get one shipped out 3 day air if you can''t get it worked out with your place? Here''s the link:
http://flowergirldressforless.com/

We got a very simple white dress with a silver sash, but you can get any color sash.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Okay...question? Which one did you receive in the mail? The one with the frilly overlay? Or the one that is green with the pink roses (only in pink?)? I ask because, honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the frilly overlay (this one) and it looks quite a bit like your original choice, minus the patterned sash. Am I confused?

Also, my opinion, I realize, is irrelevant. I am sorry for what you've gone through. Is there any way you can use what they've sent you??

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t imagine how they''re still in business! I know someone else who ordered a dress from them and got the completely wrong one, too! Obviously they have no clue what they''re doing!

I''m so sorry Pearl... I hope you find an even better dress soon!

(Though if you decide to go with the one that was mailed, it''s VERY cute in it''s own right.)

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 2:03:21 AM
Author: newsboysgrl777
Okay...question? Which one did you receive in the mail? The one with the frilly overlay? Or the one that is green with the pink roses (only in pink?)? I ask because, honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the frilly overlay (this one) and it looks quite a bit like your original choice, minus the patterned sash. Am I confused?

Also, my opinion, I realize, is irrelevant. I am sorry for what you''ve gone through. Is there any way you can use what they''ve sent you??

Sorry if I was confusing. The frilly pink one is the one we received but didn''t order. This is the one we ordered and didn''t receive but that we want. I''m okay with whatever dress she wears at this point because I don''t want to stress about it, but the flower girls mom HATES the frilly one that got sent and is really mad. I''ll probably find out today what she''s deciding to do. Ugh this is annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results