shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited Future In-Laws!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
My dad and mom went X-mas shopping today and decided to pick out some things for FI. They called me to ask his sizes and to get some ideas about his style preferences, then they picked some things out. It was really cute, they called me about 4 times.

The ended up buying him...

* a pair of patent leather dress shoes
* a bow tie and cumerbund (sp?)
* a paisley suit vest with a tie and bow tie
* a wing tip tuxedo shirt
* a summer linen suit
* and a tuxedo!!!
23.gif

They are OUT OF CONTROL!

and they REALLY love their future son-in-law!
30.gif
My mom said that she was going to stop my dad from buying the linen suit, but then she realized that it would be perfect for him to elope on the beach in! I thought that was really sweet, since she is not thrilled about us eloping.

My dad is going to put it in the mail to FI who has NO idea what to expect. He grew up Jehovah''s witness and didn''t really get presents, so I know he''s going to be really taken aback.
3.gif

I
30.gif
Christmas!!!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thats so cute! I love when the in-laws are excited about the wedding, and love the new daughter/son in law. Ive planned a few weddings where the parents of one or both the "kids" were less than thrilled about the weddings. Awkward!
3.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
How cute, Trill!!! Your parents are so wonderful to your FI!

My mom is determined to keep A at at least half an arm''s length until there''s a ring on my finger, but I know she loves him, too, and will be very excited to welcome him into the family...I just know she''s being cautious, since her mom''s heart got broken a few times when she fell in love with men and women dating her children where the relationships didn''t quite work out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results