shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement pictures TEASER!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a teaser from our engagement session from this weekend!

Let me know what you think!

allieluvmrallieluvgrass.jpg

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
In front of a wall on the grounds of the park. Don''t mind my jelly rolls!

alliemralliewall.jpg

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
so cute!!! i love your yellow and blue together too!! can't wait to see more!

eta: jelly rolls my a$$! you are adorable!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
In field...my poison ivied feet say "This better have been worth it!"

alliemralliefield.jpg

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
You two are so adorable! I love your gray dress and your hair looks so pretty! And you do not have any jelly rolls! :)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys. After the first engagement shoot I was feeling pretty down in the dumps. Shoot #2 was AMAZING it took a long time 2.5 hours but we got so many different poses and I can''t wait to see the rest of them I LOVE my photog :)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love the pictures you put up! I really love pic # 2, you have this cute impish smile and I love the jersey dress you have on.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
So cute! Thanks for sharing, Allie!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So cute!! Do you happen to live in Texas? I swear I''ve met you/your twin before!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww love that first one! MUCH better than the first set of pictures, you guys look so much more like you.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Great pics!!! I love them!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
I love the first pic the best.. His eyes match your dress perfectly. I bet you just get lost lookin in those baby blues. I never noticed your jelly until I read it- don''t do that! I was just staring at your face and your beautiful features. Very very nice pics! Congrats!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Allie, I love your photos! They are all pretty adorable, but I''d have to say I love the first one the most. The tone of all of them is very sweet, and I think your photographer did an excellent job. I love your gold Elsa Peretti necklace too--so pretty!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
so sweet..love the first pic..the colors are so vibrant and jump rite off the screen!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh yes those baby blues get me every time. I can''t wait to see the whole thing. She is still editing the rest :) I will post my faves as soon as I get them!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
OOBIECOO- No I don''t live in texas but there must be a ton of my twins running around because I get that comment "Do you have a sister?" , "Do you work in such and such place?" I teach elementary school so myfavortie comment was from my kindergarten student "Ms. A do you work at the boys and girls club after school? There is someone that looks like you there" I as tempted to go and see!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh these are so great! what a great photographer you have! you look so cute together! yay

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the first 2, but they''re all gorgeous!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results