shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you second guess your vendor choices?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
I am having trouble making all these wedding decisions!!
Is anyone else finding they research, and research, and research and finally pull the trigger (i.e. sign a contract) only to then think the may have made the wrong choice??
i know there are lots of two dress brides out there... do you have trouble making vendor decisions as well??

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Haha yes. I think I''ve second guessed just about every wedding related decision I''ve made except for saying yes to FI
1.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
ditto what robbie said,
i have 2nd guessed everything, except FI
and actually our invitations- LOVE them and never once regretted/second guessed them.
i have second-guessed the dress, but didn''t actually purchase 2
(my 2nd veil is in transit as we speak!)

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I second (and third, and fourth...) guessed everything!! Maybe even my fiance, a couple of times....
3.gif

- We felt great about our photographer, but I still wondered if I should have considered more options.
- I loved my dress, but avoided bridal magazines for months in case I saw one I liked better!
- Our venue was my favorite place in my hometown, but SOOOOO expensive... I was constantly worrying about that.
- We hired our band without hearing them play, I was terrified until that night... (when they turned out to be amazing and signed 2 other contracts just from our wedding guests!)

So yes, after crazy, intensive, obsessive research, I still doubted everything.... but on the day of the wedding, it all came together just right.
1.gif

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Haha, I just posted this in your photographer-dilemma thread...

I second guessed myself a few times, but not on the photographer, on the reception venue. We are having it in a private room in a restaurant. But it''s not a fancy restaurant - it''s like a rib place. I love their food and we can get the room for free, and not a lot of fine restaurants are open for a sunday lunch, so this is what we chose (plus I can decorate the room really nice, and it has a fireplace!). But when I tell people where it''s going to be I get these "looks". That''s when I second guess myself. But so far i''m still on track with my first choice, no changes yet (though i''m only penciled in if I do want to change, but it would mean more $ if I do, so i won''t).

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
yep, i second-guessed almost every one of my vendors as they were pretty much the only ones we met with (but i did do a ton of research before setting appointments). DH and i made a pact to be decisive and not go on many vendor appointments- we thought that was just a HUGE waste of time. if we liked what we saw, we pretty much booked them on the spot. lucky for us, we liked what we saw at all of our first vendor meetings, and everything went smoothly on our wedding day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results