shape
carat
color
clarity

congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
ok, I'm a bad PSer right now. Its two weeks until the bar...I'm studying and freaking out non-stop. (its so bad...I had to take a 15 minute time-out with my head laying on my desk today b/c I started feeling so overwhelmed.) I've been taking little study breaks and looking at everyone's wedding pictures. I don't have a ton of free time, so once I'm done looking I always intend to come back and post and never do. So, I just wanted to say a blanket CONGRATULATIONS to all the new brides out there. ANd that from the pictues I've seen it looks like your weddings came out just the way you wanted! THey are all lovely and I think capture each of you (from what little I know, reading online). ANyway, just wanted to add my .02 and apologize for not posting to each of you!

PLease feel free to send dust my way so that I can pass the bar!!!!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
mountains and mountains of *****BAR DUST*****!!!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
From a future 1L (as of August) sending TONS of dust!!!!!!!!! And thanks for the congrats!
5.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
BAR DUST!! Good Luck!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Lala: ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so tired that i have to read things 4 times to comprehend, but i have too much anxiety to take a nap. good luck to us!! (ps-you are exercising great restraint! judging by our posts, i think im taking many more "breaks" than you!!)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 8:43:56 PM
Author: cocolaw
Lala: ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so tired that i have to read things 4 times to comprehend, but i have too much anxiety to take a nap. good luck to us!! (ps-you are exercising great restraint! judging by our posts, i think im taking many more ''breaks'' than you!!)

Dust for you as well!!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all very very much! Its nice to know my cyber-friends are rooting for me!

Coco: DUST AND DUST AND MORE DUST to you!!!! two weeks!!!! and you can do anything for two weeks!!!! at least that is what I keep telling myself! haha.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Dust for LALA and COCO!!!

you''ll both do great!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you ALLLLLLLL the legal dust in the world!!! :) I''m glad I''m only a mere 2L yet... I get panicked even *thinking* about the bar! You will do WONDERFULLY and soon be a licensed attorney!!

Miss LaLa, Esq.
9.gif

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
i''m totally in the same boat as you! taking the bar in less than 2 weeks... and still sneaking peeks at all the wedding pictures!

which state are you taking the bar in?

dust to you!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Mounds of dust! It sounds like you''re studing so hard you won''t even need it. But I''m seding it as back-up anyway.
1.gif

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
dust to you ysj!!!!

I''m in GA, which is known for being pretty much in the middle as far as difficulty of teh bar, which is good. I think NY and CA and FL are supposed to be super hard...glad I''m not there!!! haha!

WHat about you??

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
taking connecticut! not taking barbri...i just have a bunch of books...EEEK! i have a lot of friends who took georgia last year-i''m from the south and went to law school there! im taking it a year late-i worked as a recruiter in new york for a year and have now decided to try out practicing. you''ll do great!

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 4:34:24 PM
Author: lala2332
dust to you ysj!!!!

I''m in GA, which is known for being pretty much in the middle as far as difficulty of teh bar, which is good. I think NY and CA and FL are supposed to be super hard...glad I''m not there!!! haha!

WHat about you??

ugh, i am taking the CA bar and scared out of my wits!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 1:53:21 PM
Author: ysj99
Date: 7/16/2009 4:34:24 PM

Author: lala2332

dust to you ysj!!!!

WHat about you??

ugh, i am taking the CA bar and scared out of my wits!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is one bar that i will never touch. period. i am so impressed with people who take california! it def. takes some guts! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure you will do great!!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
LOTS OF BAR DUST, LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could do it last year (with the ridiculous amount of time I spent lurking on PS), you DEFINITELY can
9.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
how are we doing? i am basically in shut-down mode. at this point i REALLY don''t care. i just want it to be over so that i can have a big colorful drink.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
* * * * * * * * * * D * U * S * T * * * * * * * * * * *

for coco and lala - GOOD LUCK ladies!!!! Hang in there!!!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the dust RoL

Coco----I feel the same way! Its getting harder and harder to focus! I''m just going back over and over the state stuff. Commercial paper and Civil procedure was today, and it was miserable!

Keep studying away!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
ick commercial paper!! i''m doing administrative law right now......bleh! the situation is not helped by the enormous package of samples i received from laura hooper (calligraphy) today. she probably sent 40 samples of different things (no joke) and they are all spread out on my kitchen table. very distracting
30.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
and thnks for the dust rock of love!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
its much needed!
34.gif
34.gif

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bar dust to you all!!! Keep a level head, take breaks, and give yourself a little treat, you deserve it for all that hard work!

Make a point not to talk to people about the test; it''ll just make you feel really bad if they''ve mentioned something that you think you''ve missed or had gotten incorrect. If you want to talk, fine, but know that you''ve got to be able to let it go.

Good luck YSJ - I took and passed the CA bar 5 yrs ago, and I know the hardest day is the third day, when you''re completely exhausted. It didn''t help that my birthday was the second day of the exam! All I could do was drink a beer and have some dessert!

Best of luck to you all!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
coco---I''ve become ADD and cannot do this anymore!!!! I really hope that I pass, because I know that I can never study for this thing again!

I''m studying property.....I cannot get mortgages, recording, and conveyances straight in my head. AND it is driving me bonkers!!!!

Hope your studying is going better than mine is today!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i''m right there! i have a mix of apathy and regret (should''ve taken barbri!!!!!!)

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK and lots of DUST to all my fellow bar takers!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
its OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! i stopped by the wine store on the way home and plan to have a bottle and then curl up into a ball. i feel OK about it, but i still feel like i was in a fight or got punched in the stomach or something. i''m told this is normal! how are you holding up?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results