shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid gift ideas -- NO peeking Robbie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I have 6 bridesmaids and am on a bit of a budget for their gifts. What do you guys think of this:
1. A pair of silver flip flops with cute sequins that they can put on at the reception if their feet hurt since their dresses are short (I already got their approval on this one).
2. One of the jewelry rolls from here: http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-52657/
3. One piece of jewelry (that doesn''t all match) that they will be able to wear after the wedding. This will have to be something small, probably within about $20 per piece.

I know a lot of the brides here are going/went all out for their bridesmaids and got them lovely pieces from Tiffany, etc., but with 6 bridesmaids that is just not possible for me right now.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
That sounds lovely! I would really love that if I were your BM. Especially the flip flops. That is an awesome idea.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Nicely done. Useful and a memento makes for a great combo.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Those ideas sound great! I love the jewelry rolls....very practical for traveling! It''s nice that they come in a variety of colors.

I already got my 3 BMs a simple swarovski crystal necklace from Looney Maiden Jewelry (www.looneymaiden.com), a $25 gift card for dress alterations, and am planning on paying for them all to have their makeup done on the big day! Do you think that is enough?

Sorry for the thread-jack Sabine!
2.gif

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
those are all great ideas!

this is also a really useful thing - i have one and love it. i reviewed the other types of purse organizers and found this one met my needs. it''s something that we don''t end up getting around to buying for ourselves and always on the to-do list. it comes in lots of fun fabric patterns

http://www.purseket.com/

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Those are great ideas Sabine! Don''t feel like you have to buy fancy gifts for your BMs. I''ll bet they feel honored just to be in your wedding and they will love any of those gifts you posted.

I am thinking of giving each of my BMs a cute evening/going out purse or clutch and maybe a nice pendant necklace in each of their styles. I am also on a budget so I can post what I find later if you are interested.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those gifts sound amazing! Really cool.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the responses! Ringster, those are really cool! Laura, I really like those necklaces too! Crown Jewel, I''d love to see the pics of what you go with too!

I was trying to remember the most meaningful thing that I ever got as a bridesmaid, and for my one friends wedding, as a thank you for the shower, she wrote us each a poem about what our friendship meant to her on really nice paper and had it framed for us. I still have this hanging in my room...so I''m thinking I might add something more sentimental as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results