shape
carat
color
clarity

Bride''s Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Today, I tried on some fabulous shoes made by Benjamin Walk Corporation called Touch-Ups. Do you gals have any experience with this company or know if it''s reputable? The shoes in question have some nice bling and cost $85.

Do you think it''s too soon to buy my shoes now for my June 2010 wedding?

Also, if you know of any other great brands, please share.

Oh, and I don''t want to spend more than $100 (it''s one day).

Thanks!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Carib! I don''t have any experience with them, but I would hold of unless you are SURE they are *the* shoes for you. I am wearing some shoes I already had, and now 5 weeks out I keep seeing other ones I would rather wear! Hope that helps.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah. I've tried on about 30 styles. All of them hurt my feet. I'd recommend trying them on before purchasing.

BTW, I had to sell them too. This was all when I was working at the shoe store.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mischka and Freke. I tried on the shoes and they were a new style for Fall 2009 and in my opinion stylish. But anyone else have any experience with other brands? I could use some help.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
my wedding is in Aug 2010 and i already bought my wedding shoes! haha. so i don''t think there''s such a thing as too soon ;-)

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 8:55:55 PM
Author:caribqueen
Today, I tried on some fabulous shoes made by Benjamin Walk Corporation called Touch-Ups. Do you gals have any experience with this company or know if it''s reputable? The shoes in question have some nice bling and cost $85.

Do you think it''s too soon to buy my shoes now for my June 2010 wedding?

Also, if you know of any other great brands, please share.

Oh, and I don''t want to spend more than $100 (it''s one day).

Thanks!
I wore a pair of Touch Ups for my wedding, and they were very comfy. I wore them for pictures, ceremony, and through the reception for a total of approx. 10 hrs. You do have to be careful about sizing though. Sometimes they run large, and sometimes they run small. I had to get mne half a size larger than my normal size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results