shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought FI''s suit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m super excited because we bought FI''s suit for the wedding this week! It hasn''t been fitted yet, but here''s a picture of him trying it on. w00t!

LPFISuit.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
It looks black in that picture, but in reality it''s more of a brownish charcoal gray if that makes sense. Here''s a close up of the fabric:

LPFISuit2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay LP!

What color shirt is he going to wear? Any other accessories?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful suit-he looks very handsome in it.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Very handsome indeed!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 3:32:59 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Yay LP!

Not sure yet--I think he wants to get a shirt custom made, so I might take my wedding dress fabric in with us so we can make sure whatever he has matches. We also need to figure out shoes.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Here are some shoes that I really like, but we''ll see what K wants to do. :razz:

1_38229_FS.JPG

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Another:

1_52950_FS.JPG

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Almost done

1208.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Last one

5705.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
He has one pair of dress shoes, but they are pretty clunky and I like the slimmer lines of these. The last two are about twice as expensive as the first two, but they are also super nice and would last forever (they could also be resoled & whatnot over time). Any thoughts?

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
I like the 3rd shoe you posted. I think it''s still manly looking but streamlined and tailored looking. i hate clunky mens shoes with suits!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Me too! Especially since FI has such ginormous feet--if he wears clunky shoes it just looks like he''s wearing clown shoes!

These are the dress shoes he already has--they look like fancified work boots!

dun_MCT410BK_500.jpg

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 12:52:10 PM
Author: ladypirate
Date: 10/12/2009 3:32:59 AM

Author: FrekeChild

Yay LP!

Not sure yet--I think he wants to get a shirt custom made, so I might take my wedding dress fabric in with us so we can make sure whatever he has matches. We also need to figure out shoes.

doesn''t his gorgeous bride count as an accessory?
2.gif

which of course means that accessorizing her would count as accessorizing him
31.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 1:29:04 PM
Author: ladypirate
Me too! Especially since FI has such ginormous feet--if he wears clunky shoes it just looks like he''s wearing clown shoes!

These are the dress shoes he already has--they look like fancified work boots!
LOL!!

I''m a fan of square toed shoes for men (which FI hates, boo) so I pick those! Though they do elongate the feet, so if they''re already huge, that''d be a bad thing...

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
LOL, Squirrly--I like the way you think!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Oops...and after posting all of those, I realized that only the first two come in the right size AND width. Darn my fiance and his CRAZY BOAT FEET. Seriously. 16EE??? Really?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Handsome suit! It looks like the second shoes would be most comfortable with the box toe and padded heel back. I also like the look of those the best. But for quality, I would go with the third pair.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
with a little bit of logic anything can be rationalized
31.gif

shoe-wise for him if only the first two come in his size, and the square toes elongate feet, then i''d say pointy ones. though if he really wants to elongate his feet you could get him clown shoes or flippers to wear around the house. hmm. that''d be one way to deter door-to-door salesmen...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 2:10:00 PM
Author: Squirrly
9.gif
31.gif

shoe-wise for him if only the first two come in his size, and the square toes elongate feet, then i''d say pointy ones. though if he really wants to elongate his feet you could get him clown shoes or flippers to wear around the house. hmm. that''d be one way to deter door-to-door salesmen...
Bahaha!!!!
9.gif
Funny.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 6:35:45 PM
Author: sunnyd
Date: 10/12/2009 2:10:00 PM

Author: Squirrly

9.gif
31.gif

Bahaha!!!!
9.gif
Funny.

LOL! He has built in flippers.
3.gif

Seriously, I can wear his shoes OVER my ugg boots. It''s kind of scary. After all, you know what they say about a man with big feet...

31.gif

...BIG SHOES!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
lol i was talking to M and told him someone''s Fi on the forum has size 16EE shoes and i didn''t know what that meant but since DD is a big boob size, the feet must be pretty big too.

and then i looked it up and stand completely behind my logic.
9.gif

i think you should now take a pic of you in ugg boots and his shoes.
5.gif
since he has big shoes and all
3.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
NICE!! He looks great in his new suit!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Handsome! He looks great in it! And bummer about the last 2 shoes-#4 was my fave. Of the first 2, my vote is shoe #1. And he's definitely NOT allowed to wear his current dress shoes with that handsome suit! You can tell him I said so!
3.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I wrote to the company who makes the last two and it turns out they have a service where they will make a few of their shoes in unusual sizes for a small additional fee. Also, the first company makes two other options in his size. So there are a few more options. Here they are:

1_52775_FS.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results