shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked Our Venue!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! After a few weeks of spreadsheets and comparing costs, we finally booked my favorite venue today!

We'll be getting married April 14, 2012 at my church in downtown Fort Worth, and our reception will follow at the Fort Worth Colonial Country Club. It's beautiful inside, and has some neat history. We are so lucky-- they will begin setting up for the PGA tour a week after our wedding.

I'm so excited. We were worried we would have to change our date. Whew!

Colonial%20Country%20Club.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! I'm sure it's going to absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you got to keep your date. It's a good feeling to have the date and venue set. The rest is just details, right?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, OU! Glad your mom finally got over her venue cold feet! :appl:

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gorg! Love it!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I love it. It feels very *you*, if that makes sense - traditional and stunning!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
This is exactly what I think of when I think of traditional american wedding!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Glad everything worked out and you got your favorite venue without having to change the date. :appl:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss|1305139358|2918815 said:
Yay! I love it. It feels very *you*, if that makes sense - traditional and stunning!

Ditto! So glad you have it nailed down! And I can't wait to see what you're planning for the decor, food, etc.!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It's really beautiful! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all the planning details!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
it looks wonderful! Booking the venue is such a relief! Now you can enjoy the rest of the planning :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results