shape
carat
color
clarity

wanna see some pave? my new rings are here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys!! Hope you don't mind me sharing some more pictures with you. Some of you may remember that I was having pave ering and matching wedding band custom made from my local jewelers, Toppers Jewelers in Burlingame. As much as I adore Leon's work, I decided I wanted to work with someone locally so I could work with them in person. I am really happy that I've decided to do pave and it is certainly a very different look from my old vatche royal crown ering and 8 stone wedding band.
Bill and Val of Toppers were great to work as always and they were very patient with me as I went over all the details. Alas, I still don't have Leon's awesome claw prongs and of course doesn't come close to Reena's, but i think the set is gorgeous..hope you all agree! My only wish now is that Kayla will get your settting back and it be perfectly beautiful soon....we kind of went through this setting change together..and I want to thank her for her advice and help =) I really hope everything will work out asap! hugs!!
35.gif
36.gif

topper1.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
one with wedding band..

topper2.jpg

slammie

Shiny_Rock
another..

topper0.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
prongs look a bit big in these pics but look great in person =)

topper3.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
excuse my nails!! but hey, they're clean right??

topperside0.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
one more stacked pic..

topper4.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
hope you guys don't mind all there pics..but I love seeing all your eyecandy!

topperside1.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emthup.gif

They are just stunning Slammie. (I knew they would be) Wow- the pave is beautiful. I need a hand pic. They really turned out to be superb! Love it.
so what''s the tcw of the ering setting and the band?

slammie

Shiny_Rock
the head is a bit higher than my royal crown to make the band sit flush against it but it looks stunning

topperside2.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
here''s the two on my hand
9.gif

topperhand0.JPG

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
You nails are beautiful (and clean) but your ring....is EXQUISITE!!!! Wow! They match perfectly!!!! I LOOOOVE them!!!!! Now I think I really need the matching wedding band to my ring!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are awesome. You sure know how to showcase your lovely rings.

madarski

Rough_Rock
wow!!! They are gorgeous slammie!!! Do you have the specs on the ring? Sorry if u posted them before. I''m a bit new. I love it!!!!!

slammie

Shiny_Rock
thanks sevens one, FLOD!! You guys are so sweet =). I love them but can''t wait to see that 3 sided Michael B! It''s going to be amazing!!

topperhand6.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
okay a few more..sorry for showing off, but really only you guys on PS appreciate this stuff!!
9.gif

topperhand1.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
side profile

topperhand2.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
hand pic

topperhand3.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
one more...

topperhand4.JPG

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Whew, this posting stuff is pretty tiring...you guys have to promise me to post pics of your new ring from every possible angle when you get them! Anyway, thanks for letting me share
21.gif
1.gif
37.gif

topperhand5.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Slammie, they are stunning! I love all the pictures...don''t ever apologize for too many pictures!

Do you still have your 7 stone wedding band?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi sara,
It came out gorgeous!!!! And exactly like how you wanted it!!!!
I am so happy that you got what you wanted. I see what you mean about wanting a slightly larger pave than the Ritani ring. That diamond is popping out.
Remember, no upgrade for a while!!!!
Those arrows are so awesome too.
By the way, what camera are you using?

30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2004 8
6.gif
1:30 PM
Author: madarski
wow!!! They are gorgeous slammie!!! Do you have the specs on the ring? Sorry if u posted them before. I''m a bit new. I love it!!!!!
Hi Madarski,
thanks for your compliments! the diamond is a 2.03 G, SI1 from Superbert cert. The pave band has 2 pointers (0.02 melees) in the band and it''s approximatley 2.3-2.4 in width (the wedding band is every so slightly thinner). The pave on the basket are pretty small, my guess is he used 1 pointers for those..total of 12 all around. There are 9 diamonds on each side of the engagement ring but I may get 2 extra put on each side. My jeweler made carvings on the side of the band...I''ve heard it being called fishtail pave. I think that''s about it....oh yeah, welcome to PS!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow Slammie! Those are gorgeous! I wish I''d found Toppers when I lived up there. They did a beautiful job, and they look perfect on your hand. Enjoy them!

bookworm

Rough_Rock
WOW...Totally gorgeous from every angle. That is my dream ring!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
FLABBERGASTED! They are amazing, beautiful, fantastic, wow...

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, those are gorgeous!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
omg omg OMG!!!!!!

You have almost exactly what I envisioned in my head for my ring. I''ve never seen it...just my own fantasies...but here it is, sitting on your hand and it is G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!!!!!!!!

Toppers did a GREAT job...i LOVE it! LOVE it.
30.gif
30.gif

Do you mind if I pm you for more specifics? Such as cost, how you managed to convey what you want, how dealing with toppers was, etc....?

So beautiful!

AAAAAHH! I''m excited cuz this means my ring is feasible (eventhough I had jewelers tell me no
38.gif
).

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bling_aficionado

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing, and if you don''t mind me asking, what size ring do you wear?

3.gif
30.gif

ina

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the most beautiful sets I have ever seen. I truly love it. it is just gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And so perfect.
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
That stone is a killer also. Congrats and wear in health and happiness for many years to come!
1.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results